Post Reply FAQ Members Login

We're mobile!

So, the baby's born, what comes next? Discuss your postpartum and parenting concerns here.

Re : We're mobile!

Postby wrennie » Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:09 am

by wrennie (1019 Posts), Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:09 am

yay for crawling, our little ones are growing up! How did that happen? Yesterday, Aylah climbed the stairs to the second floor! I am in serious trouble now, she is going EVERYWHERE!

Aylah had her first sickness too...double ear infections, poor thing.She is on antibiotic now, are you supposed to give them yogurt while on antibiotics? Or, only if there is diahrea? I bought stoneyfield yogurt, but maybe 10mos is too young for that? hmmmmmmmm, i have no idea!

glad all is well Sabrina!
wrennie

Postby missgamecock » Tue Nov 24, 2009 08:27 pm

by missgamecock (6064 Posts), Tue Nov 24, 2009 08:27 pm

yogurt or acidophillus. Cate is BACK on antibiotics again for 3 weeks too. She started yesterday. She finally crawled at daycare for them. My pcp's son goes there and he adores Cate. Well he stole her toy today and she decided she was having none of that and crawled after him (I told daycare if they had a big screen tv with a very tempting glass tv stand she would crawl for them). Anyway, the dr said to start her on yogurt when she was on antibiotics the first time at 8mos.

Stair climbing, YIKES. We have a gate that blocks off or stairs.
missgamecock

Postby celticepona » Fri Dec 18, 2009 08:51 pm

by celticepona (1273 Posts), Fri Dec 18, 2009 08:51 pm

Sabrina. I just wanted to give you a very belated congratulations. The last time I was on this forum you were still pregnant! Whoo I was gone awhile! Glad to hear Cate is doing so well and you as well. :)
celticepona

Previous

Return to After your baby is born .....