We're mobile!

So, the baby's born, what comes next? Discuss your postpartum and parenting concerns here.
jmom08

Re : We're mobile!

Postby jmom08 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:23 pm

Yay re: crawling! How exciting! =)

I will have to try the acidophilus too -- we were told to give him yogurt or the pediatric boost drinks, but I don't think that was until DS was over 2 years.

kara
Forum Moderator

Re : We're mobile!

Postby kara » Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:28 pm

Get some acidophilus in pill form and empty the pill contents into her food when she's on the antibiotics. Our pedi suggested it with Avery and it worked wonders!! No more messy diapers.

missgamecock

We're mobile!

Postby missgamecock » Mon Nov 16, 2009 07:22 pm

YIKES!!! Cate is doing a commando type crawl and scooch. She is getting into EVERYTHING!!!! She is up to 18lbs and 5 teeth now (three top, two bottom). Her congestion cleared up with the extended antibiotics, but has now come back. If it is still there in a couple of days, then I have to call Childrens and she goes back onto the antibiotics (and messy messy diapers!). Her new favorite words are uh oh and no. Important when she has older sisters! Sara is so rough with her so we have to watch it when she is around her. Kirsten carries her around the house constantly. We are up to the 50th percentile for weight (was off the chart when born) and now 50th percentile for height. Hooray. Reflux seems to be under control with prevacid. She still has blue spells, but we just don't let her get upset. :)

Return to “After your baby is born .....”