Thanks for the link. I actually just saw that elsewhere, and it actually has given me my answer. That is the exact vaccine I was planning on my son having, so if it is recalled, it will not be available anywhere. The only other option for 6-35 mos is one that is not preservative free, and though I am not an anti-vaccine person, I just feel if all of his other vaccines are preservative free, I just don't feel like doing something different for the H1N1 vaccine.
That said, I am sure he would be fine with the normal, but once I had decided that I would have him get the shot, that it would be the preservative free...so I will need some time and research to set my mind on something different.
I really appreciate all of the feedback.