Hello!

So, the baby's born, what comes next? Discuss your postpartum and parenting concerns here.

Hello!

Postby celticepona » Fri Dec 18, 2009 08:36 pm

Hello all! I've been out of the loop but wanted to pop in. Its been a while! My girls are getting so big. Emily is the big 5 now and is in kindergarten. Isabelle is 20 months, walking, talking, has long blond hair and a 'tude to go with it! Both of my PE babies are doing so well. Em has overcome her OT issues but we are still dealing with the sensory issues. Izzy shows no signs of that and her words and development are right on track. Both my girls are very different but very special. I have always thought because I had high quality preventive care with my pregnancy with Isabelle we were able to nip PE in the bud and Izzy came out with less issues than Em did...my Em will always hold an extra special place in my heart because we both went through a very scary experience with PE together..with me having it so bad and her being born so small...but we overcame. I am doing very well, and the only residual issues I have is I am still on bp meds, and had recovered from a retinal detachment, which I beleive may have been due to the severe PE I had with Emily. I no longer have hyperreflexia, which is wonderful, and feel like I have finally recovered, which took a looonnngggg time. Anyway, I just wanted to check in...I will try to pop in a little more often, as I need a place to vent as I raise my two crazy girls. :)
celticepona

Re : Hello!

Postby sarab » Sat Dec 19, 2009 00:20 am

Hey there, Amy! It's always great to see you.

It sounds like you and the girls are doing well, in spite of some bumps in the road. I can't believe how old Emily and Izzy are!

Thanks for the update. We would love to see around more often if you can swing it. :)
sarab
Site Admin

Postby mnmom » Mon Dec 21, 2009 07:27 am

Hi Amy! What a great update. Would love to see updated pictures of the girls! Take care.
mnmom
Forum Moderator

Postby caryn » Mon Dec 21, 2009 09:12 am

Hi Amy!

Kindergarten? What??
caryn
Forum Moderator

Return to After your baby is born .....