Use(d) Babycenter.com? Please write letter!

So, the baby's born, what comes next? Discuss your postpartum and parenting concerns here.

Use(d) Babycenter.com? Please write letter!

Postby jmom08 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 00:09 am

Suggested deadline February 1st... one last reminder! Please help me let Babycenter.com know how important it is to make expectant moms aware of the PE warning signs!

http://www.preeclampsia.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=37518

As you may know, Babycenter sends "pregnancy bulletin" e-mails to expectant moms. The title of a recent bulletin was, "Moms confess: 'What I wish I'd known about pregnancy'" (e-mail didn't mention PE). Do you think the bulletins would be a great opportunity to raise PE awareness when moms need it the most? If so, Babycenter needs to hear what you think!

The thread has a suggested sample letter you can paste into Word & send in less than 10 minutes. **Important: please be sure to write on your own behalf as a user of Babycenter and not on the behalf of the PF.** It's OK to mention the PF as a resource, but letters have to be from us as individuals.

Takes very little time, and could make a huge difference. Please post and let us know if you write a letter, and thank you!
jmom08

Return to After your baby is born .....