My Sara Grace will be FIVE tomorrow!

So, the baby's born, what comes next? Discuss your postpartum and parenting concerns here.

My Sara Grace will be FIVE tomorrow!

Postby missgamecock » Sun Jun 27, 2010 03:11 pm

It's hard to believe she will be 5. I remember how stinking miserable I was and having scary bps 160-170/120-130. My ob was trying to get me to 36 weeks. She came at 35/5 when my awesome peri called it. Thank GOD I had a peri appt that day. Things can change on a dime. I had a NST the day before she was born and she passed with flying colors despite a bp resting on my left side of 146/109. My ob sent me home and told me to go to bed and do not move a muscle till my peri appt the next day. He wanted that US. The next day my peri took one look at me, said I looked like the most miserable pregnant woman alive and I was done. She was calling it. Sara had decels on the monitor and my bp was affecting her. Off to the hospital I went. Thank God for my very fast labors - 3 hours 8 mins induced. Otherwise, my ob was ready to do an emergency csection that night to get her born (found out later the team had been called in and was on standby). They had kept flipping me and I had O2 on. That I had on the entire labor.As I said on FB, some people think we overdo birthdays. Honestly, we celebrate the very fact that they are here and doing well despite premature delivery and severe pe (or in Sara's case, severe pih).
missgamecock

Re : My Sara Grace will be FIVE tomorrow!

Postby mnmom » Tue Jun 29, 2010 07:40 am

Happy birthday, Sara!
mnmom
Forum Moderator

Postby ladybug76135 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 06:09 pm

Happy Birthday Sara! Birthdays are meant to celebrate!!!!!!!! Hard to overdo a day when you were graced with a beautiful child to love and cherish in my opinion (we also do BIG birthdays).

ladybug76135

Postby surefoott » Thu Jul 01, 2010 09:53 am

My goodness, that was a fast 5 years. She'll be a teenager before you know it, HA HA. Happy birthday to Sara!!!!
surefoott

Postby jenprzygoda » Thu Jul 01, 2010 06:08 pm

Happy Birthday Sara! I think that everyday you are together is a wonderful reason to celebrate!
jenprzygoda

Return to After your baby is born .....