Anxious

The Preeclampsia Foundation does not necessarily endorse any research or news found in this forum, we just want to share what is out there. Please use your own discretion to evaluate any information you find here.

Anxious

Postby joy » Tue Mar 01, 2005 06:51 am

I am new and in need of some positive stories!

In November of 2004 I developed Preeclampsia and HELP at 19 weeks. I lost my baby and came very close to loosing my own life. I am now thinking about trying to get pregnant again but I am in need of some positive stories. I am currently suffering from anxiety disorder brought on by the events. So please, those of you who had healthy second pregnancies will you please share your stories with me:)

Thank you
joy

Re : Anxious

Postby lgw » Tue Mar 01, 2005 09:27 am

Hey Joy: I know it’s scary. I dev pree and HELLP and lost my baby at 21 wks in Nov., 2003. My dh and I have not tried again yet, but are considering it. There are some success stories here, and I’m sure they will chime in soon. If you’ve not already, I encourage you have make and apptment for a preconcept consult with a high risk OB. Welcome and I’m sorry for your loss.
Leslie

lgw
pe & hellp-21wks

lgw

Re : Anxious

Postby laura » Tue Mar 01, 2005 12:12 am

Joy, this thread here:
http://www.preeclampsia.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2498
has your name written all over it! [:D] and we need to recruit T and Julie and AmandaB to all post there, too, because they had their successful pregnancy after PE all here on our boards!

Laura
Webmaster/Forum Administrator
AK Area Coordinator

Alicia (severe PE) 5/98 ~ Camille (htn, oligo) 4/03
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/c/camilleandallie/
laura

Return to Announcements and Preeclampsia in the News