Post Reply FAQ Members Login

in the news

The Preeclampsia Foundation does not necessarily endorse any research or news found in this forum, we just want to share what is out there. Please use your own discretion to evaluate any information you find here.

in the news

Postby lucy » Wed May 11, 2005 09:08 pm

by lucy (4706 Posts), Wed May 11, 2005 09:08 pm

Pre-eclampsia is lead story on BBC Radio 4's Woman's Hour
PRECOG Co-ordinator Fiona Milne and Professor Philip Baker were interviewed on Woman's Hour on Thursday March 31st about pre-eclampsia and the new Action on Pre-eclampsia Guildeline PRECOG.

found this on a uk pre-e site so dont know if we get the same channels or not (most likely not hey ) but just thought I would run it by you ladies and see if you knew anything about it either way its great they are getting the word out no matter where it is, sorry know I should have posted this in the in the news section [:I]
anyhow heres the link if u want to listen to the show http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/womanshour/listenagain/2005_13_thu.shtml

Lucy (18) -Mom to Sebanna Sarine 6 lbs 7 ozs and 20 inches long born April 9 2005 at 37 wks following 3 1/2 wks of hosplization Diagnosed with pre-eclampsia again at 31 wks

Dh deployed until Dec or longer

Proud mommy to Sebastian Orpheus 1lb 9.9 ozs 12 inches long stillborn at 26 wks due to pre-eclampsia we will always love and never forget you beautiful baby boy!

Mom to Garet 8 Angie 7
lucy

Return to Announcements and Preeclampsia in the News