another update

Are you considering having another child after preeclampsia? Trying again after preeclampsia can be an emotional challenge. You can find support with others who share your concerns here.
kdreher

Re : another update

Postby kdreher » Tue Sep 28, 637351 3:09 am

Sue,
Trying to get this whole TTC thing under control can really be taxing. I'm sorry you are having issues with ovulation...I know me not getting a ++ each month is hard, and I know others have it worse than I do.

Im so very sorry to read that your friend lost family in the London bombings. We were just there last year and it was a fabulous time..a great place to visit for sure..this is all so senseless, but now loved ones are left to cope.

denise

Postby denise » Sat Sep 18, 637351 3:10 am

I'm sorry you are having troubles with ovulation, that is the pits. I hope you are able to get in at the doc office much sooner than that month timeframe. Keep calling, do they have a cancellation list?

Keeping you in my thoughts.

julie f

Postby julie f » Fri Sep 17, 637351 5:28 am

Sorry that you've got so much red tape to deal with regarding the doctors... I hope they're able to get you in soon.

Ellie's birthday is right around Zach's, I'll be thinking of you.

I'm also very sorry for your friend's loss.

melissam

Postby melissam » Thu Sep 16, 637351 9:39 pm

Sue,

I am so sorry you are having these troubles. That is not fun or fair. I hope you are able to get in soon with one of your doctors. Why must they make it so difficult? GRRRRR.

lucy

Postby lucy » Thu Sep 16, 637351 12:50 pm

Sue I am so sorry going through a loss is the hardest thing ever and then its frustrating when it seems nothing else wants to work please hang in there, and post as often as you need. Good luck and I hope you get a big fat +++ soon.

sjs40

another update

Postby sjs40 » Thu Sep 16, 637351 6:33 am

Nothing much to report really, except that I didnt ovulate last month and it looks like it will be the same again this month. It was going so well with ovulating on my own, and is so disappointing that it isnt happening now.

I have been trying to bring forward my appointment with the consultant re metformin for pcos but hitting a brick wall at the moment with hospital bureaucracy. I did have an appointment in Dec 05 (follow up from Nov 04 [:0]) but they have changed the appointments system and have cancelled that and will write to me 6 wks before my new appointment. It was suggested that I get my gp to write to the consultant again, but I couldnt get an appointment with my gp until the end of the month so at the moment I am totally fed up.

Am trying so hard to stay positive, but its getting harder each month and especially so right now with Ellie's birthday coming up and a colleague due to give birth any day. To cap it all, my birthday is 2 days before Ellie's and I will be 42 [:(]

I also feel so bad worrying about all of this when there has been so much devastation and loss in London this week. A friend from another board has lost 3 members of her family who were just on a day trip to London. She is only 20 and has so much to cope with right now.

Things can only get better I suppose.

Return to “Trying Again after Preeclampsia”