Didn't catch the egg. :(

Are you considering having another child after preeclampsia? Trying again after preeclampsia can be an emotional challenge. You can find support with others who share your concerns here.
shelbys mom

Re : Didn't catch the egg. :(

Postby shelbys mom » Tue Aug 09, 2005 06:16 pm

sorry to hear that, but onto September, I hope we get alot of BFP's too!!!!!!!!!!

bookworm

Postby bookworm » Tue Aug 09, 2005 04:02 pm

I'm hoping that September is your month!! Are you charting basal body temp? I'm a huge fan - love to have the "inside info" about what's happening in my body.

sjs40

Postby sjs40 » Tue Aug 09, 2005 03:44 pm

Sorry AF got you, but as you say you are on track for September! Sending babydust your way

melissam

Didn't catch the egg. :(

Postby melissam » Tue Aug 09, 2005 03:24 pm

Well, okay, I could have sworn that I was ovulating last week....but I guess not as Aunt flow decided to make a visit while I was on a lay over in Houston last night.

Dang Aunt flow....at least she waited until after my fun night out with DH. I looked at my chart this morning and noticed that I was on CD 39. So I guess I really am grateful that she waited to show her ugly head. But It also still keeps me on track for my September target date. Eh, we had some good practice anyway. [:I][:D][}:)][:)][:D][:D][:0]

I can't belive we are already at this point. September is just a few weeks a way. I am getting nervous and exicted and aprehensive and giddy and all these other emotions all at the same time. I am really hoping that I figure out how to catch this egg fast. I hope we have a HUGE BFP Wave in September.

Sending ~*~*~*~Baby Dust~*~*~*~ to everyone.

Return to “Trying Again after Preeclampsia”