Who is still here?

Are you considering having another child after preeclampsia? Trying again after preeclampsia can be an emotional challenge. You can find support with others who share your concerns here.
kdreher

Re : Who is still here?

Postby kdreher » Wed Nov 30, 2005 03:00 pm

Melissa,
I understand totally..really! Have you seen a Reproductive Endocronolist (fertility doc) at all to help with the ovulation or is the OB thinking the clomid will help? I'm sure not having an answer really stinks, I know you are between a rock and a hard place.

melissam

Postby melissam » Wed Nov 30, 2005 08:23 am

Kris,

I have no idea where I am in the TTC process. I hate this roller coaster ride. [;)] I believe I ovulated yesterday (my temp went up this morning) so I probably didn't catch it, but I guess the next two weeks will tell. I am on my 3rd round of Clomid. I don't know if I am going to take it again or not next cycle. DH and I were talking about that last night. I haven't ever had any luck in the TTC department. I work better on the surprise mode of TTC. [:D] So I think I am probably done with Clomid and we will just see if things can happen on their own.

I don't know what to do really. I don't even really have an ob/gyn. The one that I was seeing was promoted to be the Head of the Department and I can't really talk to him any more, and the one that saw me last time didn't even come close to me during my appointment. He stood clear across the room by the door. Then proceeded to tell me that I didn't need aspirin and Lovenox. So I don't really want to see him again either. Besides, he didn't answer any of my questions, nor did he do any clomid testing like he was supposed to do. grrr. So I think I am just kind of stuck.

kdreher

Postby kdreher » Tue Nov 29, 2005 07:20 pm

Melissa, where are you at with the TTC? Still on clomid???

Kim, any news? How did the IVF go? I can't remember, you are going to that hospital in New Haven right, the one that begins with the letter Y!!!?? :-) I just love the ppl at the office, they are so professional and so caring. When are you supposed to test?

melissam

Postby melissam » Tue Nov 29, 2005 03:28 pm

Yeah Kim.

I am also already on the baby aspirin. I have been since August. I agree with kris.

Good luck.

kdreher

Postby kdreher » Tue Nov 29, 2005 03:19 pm

Good luck, Kim! I started the 81mg of baby aspirin already...can't hurt much if your doc wants you on it anyway.

kpowers

Postby kpowers » Tue Nov 29, 2005 12:18 am

well as of sunday we are ttc when I kinda sliped and forgot the condom. So we had a talk after and decieded it was the time anyways so I am trying now [:D] I started taking vitamins and the folic acid that the dr precribed and I can't remember I think as soon as I find out I am to start the baby asprin

lucy

Postby lucy » Sun Nov 27, 2005 03:24 am

Wanted to wish us all good luck maybe we will get another wave of bfps this month!!

taras mom

Postby taras mom » Thu Nov 24, 2005 02:55 am

Good follicle count, Kim! And good luck next week! I hope to be joining you in the IVF Club in January.

melissam

Postby melissam » Wed Nov 23, 2005 07:12 pm

Thanks Amy, We are hoping and praying for you as well. You have been through so much. I hope it happens soon and you have a healthy little baby soon.

princess_ame

Postby princess_ame » Wed Nov 23, 2005 04:27 pm

I am following everyone here and am hoping for another child soon. My dh and I are not preventing anything from happening but aren't actively trying. Know that I am hoping and praying that news of all of your next blessings will be soon.

Return to “Trying Again after Preeclampsia”