Implantation Cramps & Spotting -- * updated *

Are you considering having another child after preeclampsia? Trying again after preeclampsia can be an emotional challenge. You can find support with others who share your concerns here.
jen44

Re : Implantation Cramps & Spotting -- * updated *

Postby jen44 » Wed Mar 08, 2006 01:36 pm

Well it's been six days now and I'm still spotting but just barely (a hint of pink/brown when I wipe only, tmi i know but...) and I've taken a P test every day and its still -. But still no AF either so I'm still hopeful a little bit. AF would arrive on the weekend if it was to, so its still early to test I think. I am going to the doctor this morning just to see what she thinks as well and check out any hormonal issues if that is the problem. I don't know what to think, I've never spotted before in my life. My periods aren't that regular and they are far apart so maybe it is just hormonal issues.

I'll update later :) cross your fingers for me, now I'm just hoping like crazy I get a +

alimarie

Postby alimarie » Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:59 am

Any update????

taras mom

Postby taras mom » Wed Mar 08, 2006 01:43 am

What a nifty anniversary present that would be! It sure does sound like implantation.

jen44

Postby jen44 » Mon Mar 06, 2006 06:06 pm

I am still barely spotting off and on, not enough to even really notice and the cramping is gone ... no AF has arrived so things are looking hopeful for a BFP maybe ;) I don't think a positive test will show up until next weekend though, from what I've read. The waiting will be killer.

Those darn anniversaries can do it to you every time :)

taras mom

Postby taras mom » Mon Mar 06, 2006 04:27 pm

I had the same thing; I thought it was AF showing up, but it wasn't. :)

jen44

Postby jen44 » Sun Mar 05, 2006 07:21 pm

Thanks girls! Fiona, I have been nauseous all day today ... but then it could be just my nerves thinking - oh my gosh - could I really be about to start the scary journey of pregnancy again? I've never had cramping without bleeding before so this is quite unique. I'll keep you updated ;)

missgamecock

Postby missgamecock » Sun Mar 05, 2006 06:30 pm

Yep I had that.

fiona
Forum Moderator

Postby fiona » Sun Mar 05, 2006 05:47 pm

I had implantation spotting and cramping with all of my pregnancies. I also felt completely nauseous with it. It does sound like it might be that. When is AF due?

jen44

Implantation Cramps & Spotting -- * updated *

Postby jen44 » Sun Mar 05, 2006 05:00 pm

Has anyone else experienced this? My DH and I did the BD on our anniversary 9 days ago (which I think coincided with ovulation) and yesterday/today I am experiencing some light spotting, not enough to use a pad but just enough to barely notice and I am also cramping some. I looked it up and it seems to be the typical case of implantation but I didn't get this with my first so I'm not sure.

Return to “Trying Again after Preeclampsia”