might be...*update*

Are you considering having another child after preeclampsia? Trying again after preeclampsia can be an emotional challenge. You can find support with others who share your concerns here.
bhesseling

Re : might be...*update*

Postby bhesseling » Fri Dec 10, 637677 3:03 pm

Thanks, ladies! This morning my breasts are very sore/senstive! [:)] Last nite, I was about 75% sure I am, now I'm like 98% hehe...

I will prob still wait 'til Sat - b/c of the false negative concern and also b/c I just don't know how I could find that out and then just go to work LOL...

I'll keep ya posted.

akemt

Postby akemt » Tue Nov 30, 637677 12:37 pm

I'm with Lucy...if there's enough hormone to cause symptoms, my non-doctor brain says that surely it must be enough to show on a test? Of course, I could be totally wrong! LOL

Best wishes for a +++!

lucy21

Postby lucy21 » Tue Nov 30, 637677 10:10 am

Sounds like a good sign to me.
I have read before that you can't get symptoms until implantation, as HCG isn't produced until then - but I think implantation can occur from 7-12 days (something like that).
If it was me (the most impatient person on the planet) I would be doing a sensitive test with your first morning wee.
Good luck and let us know how you go...
Love Lucy

kathyc

Postby kathyc » Mon Nov 29, 637677 12:34 pm

Certainly sounds promising!! You can try a really sensitve test, just remember that it may give you a false negative at this point.

Good luck...hope you get a BFP!!!

annes
Forum Moderator

Postby annes » Mon Nov 29, 637677 12:25 pm

I don't know if it is technically too early, but nausea and extreme fatigue were my first symptoms with all 3 of my pregnancies, before I got any ++. I hope that is the case for you too.

bhesseling

might be...*update*

Postby bhesseling » Mon Nov 29, 637677 9:33 am

Hey girls! I haven't been on since last cycle, which we missed but this 1 is hopefully it! I was wondering, do you think it's too early for symptoms? I'm about 9-10 DPO and I've been having clear symptoms. Normally I would assume I'm just being overly sensitive and paranoid LOL b/c we've been trying. For the past 2-3 days every morning about 9ish I get very quesy, light-headed/dizzy and short of breath. I'm also extremely exhausted. Usually last a few hr. Not like I skip breakfast or anything that I could blame it on. This morning (right now) it's about the strongest it's been - to where I was literally sitting in the bathroom waiting b/c I felt so nauseous!

I'm asking this out of pure curiousity b/c I intend to test this weekend but these symptoms are sooo obvious - not like I'm just grasping and wishing.

Return to “Trying Again after Preeclampsia”