Clomid and Metformin

Are you considering having another child after preeclampsia? Trying again after preeclampsia can be an emotional challenge. You can find support with others who share your concerns here.
mommy1st

Re : Clomid and Metformin

Postby mommy1st » Fri Dec 15, 2006 07:51 pm

yes indeed it is!!! I will keep you posted and you as well. Good luck!

alimarie

Postby alimarie » Fri Dec 15, 2006 07:37 pm

Thank you Holly, I wish you the best of luck as well! This can be such a hard process

mommy1st

Postby mommy1st » Thu Dec 14, 2006 07:23 pm

AliMarie,
I am thinking it varies from person to person with their body. I am hoping that it won't be long before we are pregnant. I should here next week or so if we will be on clomid or both. I am thinking that it shouldn't be too hard but you never know.
I wish you the best of luck on your TTC journey and hope you get results soon!!

alimarie

Postby alimarie » Thu Dec 14, 2006 06:22 pm

Holly,
I have not been on the combo yet but I think we are headed that way. I have been on Metformin for four or five cycles without any results. I am going to be doing OPK's for the next couple of cycles to see if I am ovulating at all. If not, then we are going to start on clomid. Good luck to you and can't wait to hear!

jen44

Postby jen44 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:57 am

I really believe each pregnancy journey is so different, it's hard to predict if something will work once and then work again years later. I got pregnant right away with my first. This time has been an unexpected journey of TTC for almost a year now. I hope the clomid does work for you again... and quickly! Keep us updated Holly, many hugs to you...

mommy1st

Postby mommy1st » Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:20 am

thanks paige. I did the blood work so now they just need to call my ob with the results and he will have me on both or just Clomid. I am praying it works great!!!
Thanks again.

paige_va

Postby paige_va » Wed Dec 13, 2006 07:47 am

Holly,
Wish I had some info for you, but just wanted to pop in to let you know that I'm thinking about you and keeping my fingers crossed that this is your month!!!

mommy1st

Clomid and Metformin

Postby mommy1st » Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:45 pm

I was wondering if anyone who has been on Metformin and Clomid together and how well it worked to get pregnant. Another question is has anyone had to be on Clomid for a second pregnancy? I will be getting on Clomid January and was wondering if it would be as easy this time around. I was only on one cycle and got pregnant with my son and was wondering if it would be that easy. I am preparing myself that it won't so I don't get my hopes up.
Any advice suggestions experiences will be appreciated!!!
Thanks.[:)]

Return to “Trying Again after Preeclampsia”