Just want it soooooooo bad! **updated :( **

Are you considering having another child after preeclampsia? Trying again after preeclampsia can be an emotional challenge. You can find support with others who share your concerns here.
julie f

Re : Just want it soooooooo bad! **updated :( **

Postby julie f » Wed Aug 17, 637966 5:20 pm

Jen,

I'm so sorry that AF showed... I hope that 2007 does bring you a beautiful, healthy baby.

Thinking of you,

shannons

Postby shannons » Mon Aug 08, 637966 2:58 pm

Hope you're feeling better today. AF's visits never make me in a good mood. You know they have new comercials on TV now that at the end say, "have a happy period" and talk about how it's "just another day". I'm sorry? That line must have been MADE UP BY MEN, cause I KNOW NO WOMAN would think there is such a thing as a "happy period". Come on!! Even if you're not TTC and not hoping one way or the other, not thinking of any surprises, AF is still no party!

Sorry you've been so emotional this cycle. Me too. I'd say it was in the water, but.....we're WAY too far apart for that! Our DH's just don't understand fully, no matter how hard they try. And it's hard on them and we know it and can't help it. I guess that's why God made women so social - so we'd empathize with one another and hold each other up when our DH's can't. I'm so glad you're here! Sending you an imaginary boquet of peach-colored roses! Smell 'em? ;)

mommy1st

Postby mommy1st » Sun Aug 07, 637966 4:56 am

Jen,
I am glad you had a good time last night. Also sorry to hear that you feel sick with the Clomid...no fun[:(]
Hoping the 3rd cycle is it for you!![:)]

jen44

Postby jen44 » Sat Aug 06, 637966 3:24 am

you girls friggin' rock. no one gets it like you guys do :) i so appreciate your kind words. we did have our friends over, when my best friend came over she took one look at me and said, oh jen - you got your period didn't you? my eyes were so red and puffy and i looked like h*ll I guess, so yeah we had a good dinner, Luka entertained us in his usual toddler style and it got my mind off things for a few hours. now they are gone and once again, i'm stewing. i am just dreading another clomid cycle, the first few weeks of it really kicks my butt, all the nausea and insomnia really sucks, not to mention my moods drive DH crazy... but i filled the prescription today so here we go again i guess.

shannons

Postby shannons » Fri Aug 05, 637966 11:06 pm

Oh, Jen....Soooo, soooo sorry. I was so hoping for you. I can imagine what a disappointment 'cause I went thru it a week ago, again. One of these days, though, it will be your turn!

I was reading in bed last night and came across something that made me decide that I HAVE to change my thinking about the whole mental process of TTC. I feel lots better about it today. (Then again, my hormones aren't surging and changing and dropping at this point in my cycle, either!) I'm glad you decided to go ahead and have friends over. It's worth it! I hope it'll be a good time for you and help get your mind off it. I admire you for being able to spend a little time grieving the month's lack of success and then moving on to enjoy what you are so blessed with. All of us TTC'ers who have a living child or children would do well to follow that example. Hang in there!!!!

Sending love and (((hugs)))!

kathyc

Postby kathyc » Wed Jul 27, 637966 7:35 pm

I'm sorry, Jennifer. Sending many ((((hugs))))

froggie89

Postby froggie89 » Wed Jul 27, 637966 6:37 pm

Jennifer, oh I'm sorry that AF showed.[:(] When dh and I were ttc in 2005 I cried everytime she showed up. I hated her, my body, life in general, my eggs, everything! So I understand those feelings. It's so hard to be positive too. But keep your chin up. You'll see that bfp soon. I hope your dinner went well and you were able to have fun despite all that has happened. Sending you lots and lots of hugs! Good Luck - I hope this is your month. [:)]

jen44

Postby jen44 » Wed Jul 27, 637966 4:53 pm

thanks you guys, i'm trying to be positive but all i can do is cry, my DH doesn't know what to do with me, i'm not normally an emotional person but this cycle really hit me hard i guess. i feel like my body is failing me (like usual) and i hate my body so much right now, i'm not sure how much more of this i can take :(

heather100

Postby heather100 » Wed Jul 27, 637966 3:52 pm

Bigs hugs that AF showed up! I'm glad you are trying to make yourself deal with it positively. I do believe everything happens for a reason, somehow, so you'll get pregnant when it's meant to be. I so KNOW that doesn't really help. I hope you don't have much longer!!

By the way, your son is so adorable!! I gotta figure out how to do pics here.

mommy1st

Postby mommy1st » Wed Jul 27, 637966 2:52 am

Jen,
Glad you are feeling a little better. I hope your 3rd cycle will do the trick![:)]
I know whenever I get a BFN I always go clothes shopping![:p]

Here's to a BFP for next month!![:D][:D]

Return to “Trying Again after Preeclampsia”