Just want it soooooooo bad! **updated :( **

Are you considering having another child after preeclampsia? Trying again after preeclampsia can be an emotional challenge. You can find support with others who share your concerns here.
jen44

Re : Just want it soooooooo bad! **updated :( **

Postby jen44 » Tue Jul 26, 637966 11:36 pm

Thanks Holly... this was actually my 2nd cycle so I have one more to go and then back to the doctor for a new plan.
We are having our best friends over for supper tonight and I wanted to cancel and just hide under the covers all day but I decided I WILL NOT LET THIS INFERTILITY get me like that [xx(], I will not allow myself to lose a whole precious day of my life feeling sorry for myself, I will go out to that grocery store and make a nice dinner and enjoy today as best I can :) phew. (or that's what I keep telling myself ;) here goes nothin?

mommy1st

Postby mommy1st » Tue Jul 26, 637966 9:12 pm

Jen,
I am so sorry[:(]I think you have the right attitude though, counting your blessings!! I know it can be hard at times to do though. If you don't mind me asking was this your 3rd cycle of Clomid? If so, are you going to go see your dr.? I know that after my 3rd cycle and no pregnancy I am suppose to see my dr. again for maybe a higher dosage of the clomid or clomid and metformin together. Just something for you to think about.
Hope you enjoy your weekend and treat yourself to something nice today![:)]

jen44

Postby jen44 » Tue Jul 26, 637966 8:48 pm

No BFP for me. AF arrived in her usual style right on schedule. I've had a good cry and now I'm going to go play with my son and count the blessings I do have.

mommy1st

Postby mommy1st » Sat Jul 16, 637966 5:21 am

Jen,
I hope you get a BFP on Sunday!!! I will look for your post then. Sending wonderful prayers your way!

shannons

Postby shannons » Sat Jul 16, 637966 2:55 am

Jen,
Got my fingers, toes and eyes crossed for you!... Okay, so maybe not eyes - I've had enough headaches lately. ;) It's just so weird - we ovulated a day apart, here you are still waiting (thankfully) and my AF's visit just ended yesterday. So, what exactly are your side effects from Clomid? (besides being emotional- I got the hint on that one) Oh how I hope this is your month!!!

heather100

Postby heather100 » Sat Jul 16, 637966 1:55 am

Good luck Jennifer! I hope you get a BFP soon! I didn't get mine until 13 DPO and even then the line was so light. I'm glad your side effects with Clomid aren't as bad lately. I've never taken it but a friend of mine had horrible side effects and said she was an emotional wreck!

jen44

Postby jen44 » Fri Jul 15, 637966 3:38 pm

Thanks girls! The acu kind of sucked, I won't go into it altogether but I won't be going back...not anytime soon anyhow.

So I'm 13 DPO today and should have started spotting last night... nothing yet... I'm hopeful yet feeling like AF is on her way any moment, my bb's hurt, my back hurts, I'm grumpy like nobody's business, and I've got a nagging headache. So chances are... she's at my door. BUT I will NOT give up hope yet. I stopped temping a few days ago to avoid over analyzing my temps, and I won't test until Sunday when I'm a day late. I hope I make it there!

heatedheart

Postby heatedheart » Mon May 30, 637966 2:53 am

Good luck with the acupuncture...will be watching out for your post to update us as to how it went.

mommy1st

Postby mommy1st » Sun May 29, 637966 9:17 pm

Jen,
Good luck on the acupuncture tomorrow!!! Let us know how that works out.
BFP wishes to everyone:))

jen44

Postby jen44 » Sun May 29, 637966 6:40 pm

Thanks everyone for your positive thoughts!!! I love the support here :) Shannon, you are right - my LP is 13 days so yeah I should get AF on Saturday or rather SHOULD NOT get AF on Saturday, I am 9DPO today and took a test this morning, BFN but it's still early right? I am noticing that I have to pee like a million times a day, that is the one symptom I am having that I don't normally notice in my LP so maybe its a good sign? And I'm super emotional, but that's pretty normal! Especially on the clomid. And with a DH who is NOT taking his vitamins like he is supposed to, which shouldn't be a big deal - it's ALL THAT I ASK OF HIM to do really (other than BD) and here I am doing all that I can, dedicating my life to TTC and he can't even take a few measly vitamins? Argh, makes me so mad.

I am going to start acupuncture tomorrow, its a clinic that specializes in fertility acupuncture and I've heard a lot of good things so I'm going to see if it can help bring my "o" date closer - wish me luck!

Return to “Trying Again after Preeclampsia”