I posted months ago that my peri wanted me to wait to TTC while he was looking into prospective treatments for my APS and pregnancy. So now it looks like he's decided he probably wants me on Enbrel (and heparin, of course), but because of the expense, we now have to wait until November when the pharmacy benefit kicks in from my insurance. November! I've been waiting since January!
I guess it's good that I have PLENTY of time to normalize post-Depo (shot wore off in February). Now the peri wants to do another preconceptual consult in August. I swear, if I didn't love the man so much, I'd think he was after my money.
I just hate all the waiting...and waiting...and then some more waiting...I'm all ready to go! And I'm tired of practicing! [;)]
Angel Maggie stillborn due to HELLP Syndrome at 19.5 wks
Missed miscarriage/D&C 14 weeks
Miscarriage 6 weeks
Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
I'm putting my perinatologist's kids through college!
Are you considering having another child after preeclampsia? Trying again after preeclampsia can be an emotional challenge. You can find support with others who share your concerns here.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests