Are you considering having another child after preeclampsia? Trying again after preeclampsia can be an emotional challenge. You can find support with others who share your concerns here.

Re : 2ww..............

Postby tanya » Mon Jun 21, 2004 06:15 pm

Sending pregnancy vibes your way...

Good luck on your job changing decision. I am sure you will make the right choice.

So Sorry to hear about your dad!!![:(] Hope he is doing better.
Hang in there!!

Take Care,
Leah born 2/4/99 at 34 weeks ...PIH
Miscarriage 10 weeks
Grant born 3/29/01 at 31 weeks... Severe PE
Miracle #3 EDD 01/31/05

Re : 2ww..............

Postby alimarie » Mon Jun 21, 2004 05:21 pm

hopefully it will happen quickly before clomid is needed....that will be exciting! that is a big decision about your job. i am sure you will make the right one. what illness was your father diagnosed with? i hope he is doing well

AliMarie---mommy to Madalyn Anne-born at 35 wks due to severe pe (9/18/2001 4lbs. 14oz.)

Postby steelsword328 » Mon Jun 21, 2004 05:16 pm

Well, I think I o'd this month--just based on CM changes. I was a failure at charting this month, so I couldn't depend on that. I did OPK's--none ever showed positive...but I couldn't ever hold my urine for 4 hrs and several times remembered I had drank an hour or so before I took it---so much for that $25!! Dh and I covered our bases in case I did O. I may try charting and OPK again next cycle if I'm not pg this time. We'll TTC for 2 more cycles (per OB request) and then go back to see OB for possible Clomid treatment. Hopefully it will happen before then.

Sorry I've been MIA lately. My dad has been in and out of the hospital for a few weeks now and I'v been busy with him. He's doing better, but has been newly diagnosed with a chronic illness so he has his good and bad days.

I've also been toying with the idea of changing jobs. I am an RN currently working in GI endoscopy--have been there for 4 years. I want to work in the NICU. It's been weighing on my heart for awhile that this may be my "calling". I've spoken with the nurse manager and will do some shadowing in the next few weeks to see if it's something I want to do. It's just going to be difficult leaving a job I'm happy with and going to an area I have no experience in. I've never worked with peds--always adults--so I'm really going out on a limb here. But, like I said, I feel this calling, so I'll probably take that leap of faith. Please pray that I will make the right decision.

Good luck to everyone TTC and thinking about TTC!!![:)]

Renee mom to Alyssa-26wkr-1lb 4oz.-severe PE-now a happy and healthy 2 year old!

Return to “Trying Again after Preeclampsia”