It's Getting Closer

Are you considering having another child after preeclampsia? Trying again after preeclampsia can be an emotional challenge. You can find support with others who share your concerns here.
kellikbock

Re: It's Getting Closer

Postby kellikbock » Wed Dec 22, 2010 09:07 am

Thanks.
I had a mild case with my first pregnancy that was easily treated with delivering him only a week shy of 40 weeks...second pregnancy, nothing...third time wasn't a charm. I had "severe" post partum PE & am still (two years later) on BP meds... =0(

frogibe

Re: It's Getting Closer

Postby frogibe » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:20 pm

I am hoping for a pe free pregnancy for you! Did you have it with all three pregnancies?
Jennifer(30) Chronic Hypertensive
mommy to Kelsie born 1-10-10 from severe pre-e and HELLP at 28wks.
grew her wings on 2-14-10 due to NEC.
and to Josephine born 8-4-11 at 35wks. due to low amniotic fluid, but PE and HELLP FREE!!!! I kicked PRE-E in the behind!!!!!
Surprise! We added a third baby girl, Amelia born on 4-26-2013 at 36.4 wks. via scheduled c-section. PRE-free!

kellikbock

It's Getting Closer

Postby kellikbock » Mon Dec 20, 2010 09:37 pm

It's getting closer to the time where we said that we'd try again for number four. I'm still pretty terrified and nervous about getting PP PE or PE again but worse... I'll never know unless we try, but I don't want to die trying, ya know?
It's been two years tomorrow that I was rushed back into the hospital with severe PP PE...

Return to “Trying Again after Preeclampsia”