Post Reply FAQ Members Login

TTC Story Exchange and Updates

Are you considering having another child after preeclampsia? Trying again after preeclampsia can be an emotional challenge. You can find support with others who share your concerns here.

Re: TTC Story Exchange and Updates

Postby lornarose » Sat Mar 19, 2011 06:24 pm

by lornarose (68 Posts), Sat Mar 19, 2011 06:24 pm

Dear Jasmin

Thankyou for your reply to my post. I am sorry to see that you lost your beautiful baby due to PE. I wish you all the luck and love in the world with TTCB as truly understand your desire and need to take home a baby. I have good feeling for you as you are so informed and proactive.
When TTC DD I had just turned 33. My cycle had always been irregular if I was slightly overweight. As soon as I lose a few pounds and weigh approx. 14 7lb my cycle is 35 days. I started eating healthy, took pre natal vitamins and agnus castus and used an ovulation kit. When egg symbol showed up , I got busy! I was shocked to see I was pg, I would have thought longer due to my age. I am going to hospital for preconception counselling August. I would be 34 in to 35 years old getting pg. If it doesn't happen within 6 months I will give up and be happy for my beautiful little girl. love to you all
Momma to Emma born 34wplus 3 ,October, 2010,due to severe preeclampsia and IUGR.In NICU due to low birth weight and suspected sepsis, home after nearly 4 weeks.
lornarose

Re: TTC Story Exchange and Updates

Postby lornarose » Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:03 am

by lornarose (68 Posts), Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:03 am

Dear Jasmin

I was looking at the grief and loss section and the thing that annoyed women most was the term, i understand. I did not mean that I understood how you felt at the loss of your son. I suppose just that we all want healthy pregnancies and babies. I truly sympathise with you. You are a gifted writer and I wish you well. Regards. Lorna Rose
Momma to Emma born 34wplus 3 ,October, 2010,due to severe preeclampsia and IUGR.In NICU due to low birth weight and suspected sepsis, home after nearly 4 weeks.
lornarose

Previous

Return to Trying Again after Preeclampsia