Post Reply FAQ Members Login

Hey, Gossamer and Megansmom (Amanda)!

Are you considering having another child after preeclampsia? Trying again after preeclampsia can be an emotional challenge. You can find support with others who share your concerns here.

Hey, Gossamer and Megansmom (Amanda)!

Postby sarab » Thu Jul 01, 2004 04:58 pm

by sarab (2950 Posts), Thu Jul 01, 2004 04:58 pm

Hi you two,

I just wanted to thank you both so much for posting your lists of preconception questions, and thank you even more for letting me "borrow" from them! [;)]

I was supposed to go for a preconception visit in the next couple of months. We were going to go over my records from my last pregnancy, and "plan" the next one. Well, the next one is already here, much sooner than expected, and I'm going tomorrow for my first prenatal visit. I just made a list (or a book, rather [:I]) of questions I want to ask, and I wanted to thank you both for the great suggestions that you had posted a little awhile ago. They helped me so much, and I really appreciate it! There were so many things that I probably wouldn't have thought of without your ideas.

Thanks again, guys!

Sara, 24
Local Coordinator, Utah
Moderator, "After Your Baby is Born"

DH, Scott, 26
Maggie Lylas, 6/9/03, 29 weeks, severe pre-e
Surprise, surprise! #2 EDD late Feb/early March 2005

http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/m/maggielylas/
sarab
Site Admin

Re : Hey, Gossamer and Megansmom (Amanda)!

Postby gossamer » Thu Jul 01, 2004 09:26 pm

by gossamer (242 Posts), Thu Jul 01, 2004 09:26 pm

Dear Sweet Sara,
I am so glad our questions were helpful to you. Congratulations on the new little one.
Gossamer

"Before you were conceived, I wanted you. Before you were born, I loved you. Before you were a minute old, I would have died for you. This is the miracle of life. " -Maureen Hawkins
http://www.f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/zonker29/album?.dir=/f23e
gossamer

Postby megansmom » Fri Jul 02, 2004 07:33 am

by megansmom (768 Posts), Fri Jul 02, 2004 07:33 am

Sara, you are so very welcome. I had such a hard time putting mine together, and there was such limited resources on this site that I thought I would help someone else out. I am so glad you could use it. I know how doctors can make you forget sometimes. I knew I wanted to go in armed and ready. [:D] I also have a list of things I expect from a doctor, and a two page "summary" of my side of Megan's birth story. I gave a copy of both of these to my doctor to put in my file for future reference. Again, I am sooooo glad you could use my list.

Congratulations again on the new little one. Keep us posted on how things are going!

~Amanda
Mama to Megan, severe PE with mild HELLP at 34 wks

Thinking about TTC later this year
megansmom

Postby steelsword328 » Fri Jul 02, 2004 09:43 am

by steelsword328 (86 Posts), Fri Jul 02, 2004 09:43 am

Congrats Sara! What a surprise! Here's a happy and healty 40 wk pg!

Renee mom to Alyssa-26wkr-1lb 4oz.-severe PE-now a happy and healthy 2 year old!
TTC#2!!!!
steelsword328

Postby norlisa k » Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:52 am

by norlisa k (745 Posts), Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:52 am

Hey Sara - Congratulations BIGTIME on your "surprise!" I'm so happy for you! [:D] Hope that your pregnancy is happy, healthy, and uneventful...

Happy Congratulatory Hugs,
Norlisa

Norlisa Keffer(35), Washington State Coordinator / Moderator, Mothers of Multiples / Co-Moderator, Trying to Conceive
(essential hypertension diagnosed before pregnancy, post-partum preeclampsia)
DH, Gordon (37)
Joseph/Josephine Our Angel in Heaven (9/16/02)
Mary Frances and Samuel (a.k.a. Frankie and Sammy) 38 2/7 weeks, 5/26/03
norlisa k

Return to Trying Again after Preeclampsia