How often?

Are you considering having another child after preeclampsia? Trying again after preeclampsia can be an emotional challenge. You can find support with others who share your concerns here.
alimarie

How often?

Postby alimarie » Thu Jul 01, 2004 09:55 pm

I have a very basic question: let me start with what will most likely be tmi!!

I say that i have been trying now for a good six months. by trying, i mean that i have been off b. control and hoping for +++ on a hpt.......so far nothing but disappointment. but when i think about these six months.. i have not been stringently trying. i am not sure when i ovulate. my cycles are not totally regular as far as same number of days between. i try to get in a couple of times (you know what i mean) when i think i am o ing. but have i really been "trying" hard enough?

How often do you guys try each cycle? i know a good rule of thumb is every other day but that hasn't always worked for us. i have wanted the attitude that i will trust God and He knows best for us. I TRULY believe that but am wondering......do i need to do something more?

enough ranting

AliMarie---mommy to Madalyn Anne-born at 35 wks due to severe pe (9/18/2001 4lbs. 14oz.)

Return to “Trying Again after Preeclampsia”