Ovulation and temperatures

Are you considering having another child after preeclampsia? Trying again after preeclampsia can be an emotional challenge. You can find support with others who share your concerns here.

Re : Ovulation and temperatures

Postby 5thtymachrm » Sat Jul 03, 2004 04:40 pm

DJA,
hey good news for me too, I O'd on thursday, but that readind wasn't right. My temps are way up there now! this is day #2 of increased readings :o) I think we O'd at the same time..maybe conc'd at the same time too?? LOL that would be pretty funny, I think there are a few other women on here who have O'd and then both tested +++ together..we'll have to keep each other updated :o)

Elizabeth

Indigo E. 11/20/03:37wks, PIH
ttc #2 is a go!
5thtymachrm

Postby dja » Sat Jul 03, 2004 07:36 pm

Elizabeth - I will definitely keep you posted. My fingers are crossed for both of us!

Did you have "signs" of any type when you conceived Indigo? With Amelia, I didn't have any nauseau or vomiting, and I can't remember anything else that was a sign of conception before taking a home EPT.

DJA
Mom to Amelia, b/d 03/19/04 @ 22 weeks due to sever PE
dja

Postby 5thtymachrm » Sat Jul 03, 2004 08:07 pm

at 7 days after my O date I started vomiting and cramping..lol the start of so much more that came...ended up being hyperemesis. i tested at 10dpo and got a very positive..lol. my body really freaks with hormones. this might sound a bit weird but or maybe all in my head, but i have been so nauseated all day today! and the cramps started in really bad today also, I'm thinking implantation or something close. even though I thought it happened around 10dpo or so. I think I am at 3-4 dpo right now, wasn't exactly sure when I O, but all the fertile signs were there along with the correct temps, just my OPK didn't work right. i think I tested too late. I have a good feeling about this, though sometimes i worry about trusting my feelings..LOL. I won't get excited until a +++ or 18 increased temps, i promise!!

Elizabeth

ttc #2 is a go!
5thtymachrm

Postby 5thtymachrm » Sat Jul 03, 2004 08:08 pm

oh and I should add that I've had a splitting headache since yesterday, a sure sign of higher hormone levels for me!

Elizabeth

ttc #2 is a go!
5thtymachrm

Postby dja » Sun Jul 04, 2004 10:11 am

Elizabeth - sounds like you may be on your way! My temp was up again today (not super high, but high enough to be considered part of a temp surge). The only thing that might remotely be a symptom for me was insatiable hunger yesterday, but maybe that was just from doing yard work. Maybe also some slight nauseau, but I think it may be psychosomatic...

Good luck to you. I'll check back to this thread in a few days and let you know what is going on with me.

DJA
Mom to Amelia, b/d 03/19/04 @ 22 weeks due to sever PE
dja

Postby alimarie » Sun Jul 04, 2004 11:33 am

oh Elizabeth,

i can not wait to hear if you instincts are right!

AliMarie---mommy to Madalyn Anne-born at 35 wks due to severe pe (9/18/2001 4lbs. 14oz.)
alimarie

Postby 5thtymachrm » Sun Jul 04, 2004 02:48 pm

DJA & AliMarie, I can't wait either, this is so stressfull! the last time we did this was for Indigo and I don't even remember counting days till af etc..even though I was charting. I didn't think I'd get pg that fast so wasn't even expecting it! Now I have experience with getting pg on the 1st try, and I'm expecting my body to follow! how terrible is that? I just pray I'm not setting myself up for disappointment.

thank you for the support though, DJA, I can't wait to see what happens with you too, we'll have to test at the same time and day..LOL. we can email each other privately :o)

good luck! I am just starving too, all day. I swear nothing is filling me up right now! this is not good because I am still working on weight loss!!

Elizabeth

ttc #2 is a go!
5thtymachrm

Previous

Return to Trying Again after Preeclampsia