Post Reply FAQ Members Login

Got a + this morning and am already scared to death

Are you considering having another child after preeclampsia? Trying again after preeclampsia can be an emotional challenge. You can find support with others who share your concerns here.

Re: Got a + this morning and am already scared to death

Postby lornarose » Fri Apr 15, 2011 04:28 pm

by lornarose (68 Posts), Fri Apr 15, 2011 04:28 pm

Dear Jean

How are things going for you? Good I hope. I'm sending you my best wishes and hope that you are able to have some enjoyment out of this pregnancy.
Momma to Emma born 34wplus 3 ,October, 2010,due to severe preeclampsia and IUGR.In NICU due to low birth weight and suspected sepsis, home after nearly 4 weeks.
lornarose

Re: Got a + this morning and am already scared to death

Postby jean » Fri Apr 15, 2011 05:52 pm

by jean (675 Posts), Fri Apr 15, 2011 05:52 pm

I'm doing alright...no pregnancy symtoms though other than feeling tired and feeling a little pain in the pelvic area. (I'm hoping that's just stretching ligaments). I'm worried about not having any morning sickness. My OB and peri finally decided that I would go on lda after all, so I'm glad to have that decided. They want me to start with it on week 12. I am super scared, but am hoping and praying like crazy for the best.
Our first son was born and passed in Feb of 2010. Born at 29 weeks due to HELLP and passed due to NEC. We miss him every day. :~(

Our second son was born at 39 weeks gestation in Nov of 2011. No HELLP or pre-e! Took LDA starting at week 12 and went off of it at week 38!

http://findingtherainbowconnection.blogspot.com/
jean

Previous

Return to Trying Again after Preeclampsia