Got a + this morning and am already scared to death

Are you considering having another child after preeclampsia? Trying again after preeclampsia can be an emotional challenge. You can find support with others who share your concerns here.

Re: Got a + this morning and am already scared to death

Postby lornarose » Fri Apr 01, 2011 08:44 am

Dear Jean

Loads of hugs and love to you. Good luck. Big kisses from Ireland. Hope a rub of the green will bring you good fortune and luck. loads of love and wishing you a great outcome. lorn xx
Momma to Emma born 34wplus 3 ,October, 2010,due to severe preeclampsia and IUGR.In NICU due to low birth weight and suspected sepsis, home after nearly 4 weeks.

Got a + this morning and am already scared to death

Postby jean » Fri Apr 01, 2011 08:11 am

This morning I got a positive, and I am already feeling sick with fear. Though it's stil waaay early...(if any of you know me elsewhere online, please don't say anything to anyone...I don't want this getting out until I'm further along_) Plus I only took one could be a false test..I'll have to pick up another at the store later.

I've been stressed lately, and sick...had a fall apart crying day earlier this week, so I worry that all of that would not affect implantation well.

I'm also scared to death since my OB does not want me to take lda. AND I do not have ANY symptoms of pregnancy. I don't know when symptoms usually start, but that really scares me too. Last time when I was pg I had a lot of watery discharge..I don't even have that this time (as of yet anyway)..

Really scared..

I've been sick and have been taking cough drops daily to get through work...I hope that hasn't hurt anything..
Our first son was born and passed in Feb of 2010. Born at 29 weeks due to HELLP and passed due to NEC. We miss him every day. :~(

Our second son was born at 39 weeks gestation in Nov of 2011. No HELLP or pre-e! Took LDA starting at week 12 and went off of it at week 38!

Return to “Trying Again after Preeclampsia”