Post Reply FAQ Members Login

confused.....

Are you considering having another child after preeclampsia? Trying again after preeclampsia can be an emotional challenge. You can find support with others who share your concerns here.

confused.....

Postby brismom » Thu Apr 07, 2011 09:33 am

I can relate
Last edited by brismom on Mon May 14, 2012 09:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
brismom

Re: confused.....

Postby lornarose » Thu Apr 07, 2011 06:12 pm

I am sorry to hear of your mc and the toll it took on you. I can totally relate to how you are feeling about wanting another baby. The decision to have or not to have baby no 2 consumes me. You sound very maternal and that you long for another little one. How I would love to wake up with a full term 7 or eight pound baby beside me and not have to go through an anxious pregnancy. I have full blown white coat syndrome now and hospitals scare me so much. I am going to take up yoga and try and still my mind and search my heart for my answer. As it stands presently, I am more likely to try again than not try again. I am starting to feel very positive and strong since dd reached six months old. I feel physically and mentally tough and proud of my strong girl who had to fight off infection and having IUGR. 37 is still relatively young. lots of women have babies at that age. I am 34 so am aware of my age also. I wish you luck and know exactly what you are going through with this difficult decision
Momma to Emma born 34wplus 3 ,October, 2010,due to severe preeclampsia and IUGR.In NICU due to low birth weight and suspected sepsis, home after nearly 4 weeks.
lornarose

Postby brismom » Thu Apr 07, 2011 06:48 pm

I, too am sorry.
Last edited by brismom on Mon May 14, 2012 09:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
brismom

Postby holly3372@msn.com » Thu Apr 07, 2011 09:16 pm

I can relate to all of this too. We lost our only son he lived for 4 months in the nicu. I am so scared .I too am taking yoga,I'm also seeing a nutritionist. The desire to be a mom and have a baby is so strong though. Maybe this time will be different,maybe it will be ok. Thinking of you all and sending love and hope.xo
Benjamin Spider Reeves born 4-28-2010( 1lb 6oz 26 weeks to severe pre-e and Iugr) we lost you after 4 long months in the NICU. You fought so hard,and were so brave.Our first baby .We miss you everyday and love you forever xo

Expecting ,dreaming, and hoping for our baby Girl sometime in January 2013
holly3372@msn.com

Postby brismom » Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:55 am

Sending hugs your way as well....
I haven't done my yoga in a few weeks and feel "off". It truly helps me focus. I also have PMS now and reading some posts here make me a little sad. I wish you well and continue doing the yoga and good luck with your decision.
brismom

Return to Trying Again after Preeclampsia