Okay, this is it, I have made my decision after much agonising thought. Since finding this forum, I have talked myself through whether or not to risk another baby or just be happy with my beautiful DD. My family doctor whom I saw last week was so blase, it was unbelievable. She gave me a clean bill of health and dismissed PE as very common really especially with primigravidias. I think she is a wonderful doctor but I don't feel she is an expert on PE. Anyway my decision is to go ahead with trying for another baby. I know my decision is not grounded in any way with reality but this is how I feel. It is my nature crying out for another pregnancy, another baby, a sibling, another son or daughter, a full house. I am so aware there are no guarantees with this disease or whether I will be lucky enought to concieve. I am going to give it my best shot. I would like to start trying in June or July, my DD will be 9 months old. I am clinging to the two year window period to hopefully get a better outcome in a subsequent pregnancy if I was lucky enought to concieve. I will no doubt be a regular poster to thrash out all the issues going on in my head. I love your support ladies.
Momma to Emma born 34wplus 3 ,October, 2010,due to severe preeclampsia and IUGR.In NICU due to low birth weight and suspected sepsis, home after nearly 4 weeks.