riehlism

Are you considering having another child after preeclampsia? Trying again after preeclampsia can be an emotional challenge. You can find support with others who share your concerns here.
cmccaffrey

riehlism

Postby cmccaffrey » Sat Apr 23, 2011 05:15 pm

I know you and I have spoken about your MFM before, but I was wondering what sorts of information he gave you at your preconception consultation? He has had to reschedule me twice (once before we had arrived at the office and another time after we had already been waiting for 3 hours to see him) because he is so busy, which I completely understand because I am not pregnant so it's not an emergency. Anyways, my husband is wondering if this doctor is even worth all the trouble because of all the waiting and rescheduling. For me, I am willing to deal with it to see if he has something more proactive planned for future pregnancies than my other MFM, but if his plan is not so different, then I wonder if it is such a good idea to see a doctor that is SOOOO overbooked with patients. I am having a hard time explaining to my husband that this guy is literally THE BEST. I mean... I have shown my husband several articles written about this MFM and he is still wondering how the doctor has not come up with a better system to manage all of the patients. I don't know... I still plan on meeting with him, but I just wanted to read your point of view.
Christa (25) & J (26)
Mommy to:
Mason born 10.11.10 @ 30+3 wks due to Severe Pre-E. Only lived 2.5 days
Noah born 2.1.12 @ 38 weeks thanks to lots of doctors visits, LDA, Lovenox and no preeclampsia!

learn more about our story... http://tinyurl.com/7a979vy

Return to “Trying Again after Preeclampsia”