Crazy

Are you considering having another child after preeclampsia? Trying again after preeclampsia can be an emotional challenge. You can find support with others who share your concerns here.
cmccaffrey

Crazy

Postby cmccaffrey » Sun May 01, 2011 07:40 pm

I guess I can officially join this group now. Hubby and I have been bad recently and not been using protection (which he has been adamant about for the past six months basically out of fear because of my vertical incision and being on coumadin) and I called him on it and said... "If I get pregnant you are going to blame me for you not using protection" and he said... "eh, I'm not worried about it". I know that sounds strange, but I got pregnant while being on birth control last time around, so he knows that I could easily get pregnant again and so I take those words to mean... Let's just have fun and see what happens!

Anyways, I am not putting too much hope into getting pregnant any time soon, but hey... it's more of a possibility than it was before.
Christa (25) & J (26)
Mommy to:
Mason born 10.11.10 @ 30+3 wks due to Severe Pre-E. Only lived 2.5 days
Noah born 2.1.12 @ 38 weeks thanks to lots of doctors visits, LDA, Lovenox and no preeclampsia!

learn more about our story... http://tinyurl.com/7a979vy

Return to “Trying Again after Preeclampsia”