Anyone in the two week wait?

Are you considering having another child after preeclampsia? Trying again after preeclampsia can be an emotional challenge. You can find support with others who share your concerns here.

Anyone in the two week wait?

Postby cmccaffrey » Mon Jun 06, 2011 06:57 pm

I am 6 days past ovulation and I just wish everything would hurry up already. I am in the grumpiest of grumpy moods. Hope all you TTC ladies are doing well.
Christa (25) & J (26)
Mommy to:
Mason born 10.11.10 @ 30+3 wks due to Severe Pre-E. Only lived 2.5 days
Noah born 2.1.12 @ 38 weeks thanks to lots of doctors visits, LDA, Lovenox and no preeclampsia!

learn more about our story... http://tinyurl.com/7a979vy
cmccaffrey

Re: Anyone in the two week wait?

Postby riehlism » Tue Jun 07, 2011 07:16 pm

The two week wait sucks! It's really frustrating. I was also really grumpy and moody. Good luck. Baby dust all around.
Jasmin: Severe PE/HELLP and delivered at 24+6 & PCOS (29) Hubby Bubby, Frank (29)
Baby Blue stopped in to say hello and goodbye on 6/3/10
Baby Lucas was born on 10/13/11, PE and HELLP-free! Thank you baby aspirin and Lovenox
http://www.ehd.org/pregnancy-calendar.php?id=18192
riehlism

Postby cmccaffrey » Tue Jun 07, 2011 08:17 pm

Thanks... I don't think this is the month, but I just hate waiting around for things to happen.
Christa (25) & J (26)
Mommy to:
Noah born 2.1.12 @ 38 weeks thanks to lots of doctors visits, LDA, Lovenox and no preeclampsia!

cmccaffrey

Postby kerisue » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:15 pm

I'm in the two week wait too! It's my first month trying. Image fingers crossed for both of us! I'm 10 dpo now. I've been spotting for 3 days. :( Could be implantation bleeding I suppose since it started 7 dpo, but I think it's just the old AF starting up early. I typically spot a couple days before the flow and I'm feeling pretty pms-y. *sigh* Of course I didn't expect it to happen my first month (not at my age!) but it's still disappointing.
Mama to Millie
born June 2010 @ 24 wks. gestation due to my severe PE and CHF
lived 25 days, loved and missed
kerisue
Forum Moderator

Postby flori » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:33 pm

Good luck everyone. If this isn't this month, here's to trying. ;)
Flori, 30
Mommy to Gracie- born at 25 weeks 03/15/11, 11 inches, 1.1lbs, and absolutely beautiful. Became my sweet angel the next day.
flori

Postby cmccaffrey » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:43 pm

Kerisue! You and I are going to be cycle buddies... I can't believe how excited I am to have an online cycle buddy. LOL Anyways, I hope this is it for you... that would be just AMAZING! Even though I would lose my newly found cycle buddy... it would at least be for a good reason!
Christa (25) & J (26)
Mommy to:

cmccaffrey

Postby kerisue » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:40 pm

Cycle buddies sounds fun!

so I've been spotting all week still and no flow. I've never spotted this long without an actual period (which I'm not quite due for anway). this worries me whether I'm pregnant or whether I'm not because I don't know what it means. i have one digital pregnancy test which i didn't want to waste on an early test (I'm currently 12 dpo) but I just wanted to know so badly so I bought one of the tests at the dollar store and went to the fast food bathroom next door (I can only guess how many others have done the same thing!). Unfortunately I have never done a $1 test before and you're supposed to have a cup of pee and use a dropper, rather than pee on the stick. Well I had no cup so it was quite comical how it all worked out. I'll spare you the details but it came out BFN. Boooooo! I am disappointed but trying to console myself that maybe the $1 test done incorrectly in the fast food bathroom wasn't accurate. we'll see.

Anyone else?
Mama to Millie
born June 2010 @ 24 wks. gestation due to my severe PE and CHF
lived 25 days, loved and missed
kerisue
Forum Moderator

Postby cmccaffrey » Fri Jun 10, 2011 01:15 am

Kerisue, I really hope that spotting is good news! Those dollar store tests are ridiculous. When I found out I was pregnant the first time I kept getting inconclusive results, not negative. Finally I ran to CVS and got a regular 3 pack of tests and before I even set the test down got a positive. I hope that maybe it reads higher amounts of hcg or that maybe its just crappy and that you will get a BFP soon.

I am currently waiting on AF. She is 1 day late and I am 11 dpo. I will try really hard to wait until 15 dpo to test (unless of course she shows up before then).
Christa (25) & J (26)
Mommy to:

cmccaffrey

Postby holly3372@msn.com » Fri Jun 10, 2011 09:28 pm

Oh boy!!! Add me to the list lol!! We were gonna start trying in August but oops got carried away!! So I am just 5 days past ovulation!! Let's see how it goes! Thinking of you both!!! :D
Benjamin Spider Reeves born 4-28-2010( 1lb 6oz 26 weeks to severe pre-e and Iugr) we lost you after 4 long months in the NICU. You fought so hard,and were so brave.Our first baby .We miss you everyday and love you forever xo

Expecting ,dreaming, and hoping for our baby Girl sometime in January 2013
holly3372@msn.com

Postby riehlism » Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:51 pm

Baby dust to everyone. Keri, I'm glad you're TTC! In terms of the dollar tests, I actually bought mine from Amazon. The Wondfo brand is the best. If you actually look up tests strips side by side, the Wondfo has one of the highest ratings in terms of accuracy. I think I bought 25 or 50 of them for about $12. Check them out at Amazon. Make sure the strips you get are blue and say Wondfo on them. Sometimes they send you something else. That's the bad part about it. But when they make a mistake they do correct it.

Any hoot, that's what I used when I was TTC.
Jasmin: Severe PE/HELLP and delivered at 24+6 & PCOS (29) Hubby Bubby, Frank (29)
Baby Blue stopped in to say hello and goodbye on 6/3/10
Baby Lucas was born on 10/13/11, PE and HELLP-free! Thank you baby aspirin and Lovenox
http://www.ehd.org/pregnancy-calendar.php?id=18192
riehlism

Next

Return to Trying Again after Preeclampsia