Anticipation causing severe PMS symptoms?

Are you considering having another child after preeclampsia? Trying again after preeclampsia can be an emotional challenge. You can find support with others who share your concerns here.

Re: Anticipation causing severe PMS symptoms?

Postby Nadenet1229 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:39 pm

Part of me is terrified and part of me is excited. My poor husband is afraid to believe its true and then I end up with AF this weekend. In a way its sad that we can't be as excited as we were the first time, because the fear of it happening again will always lurk, but I still think its the best decision we made. I have a feeling that every little thing will be questioned this time around. He doesnt even want me doing dishes because thats too strenuous in his book.

I hope everyone's pregnancy is completely uneventful!!!!!
Mother to Joseph Lovelace Touchet Jr born on 5/11/11 at 22 weeks due to Preeclampsia and HELLP. Born straight into God's arms. Love you my angel.
Nadenet1229

Re: Anticipation causing severe PMS symptoms?

Postby fineolin » Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:22 am

Congratulations!!! This is wonderful news. I understand your fears. I am so afraid of losing this baby that when I am not at work, I am in my bed. It's like I am afraid to move. Last night I became worried because I did not feel my breast were tender. I thought I lost the baby. I started to freak out, and then talked myself off the ledge, and told GOD, I leave it up to you. There is nothing we can do to remove the fear, except take it one day at a time. Here's to you and me having the most boring pregnancy ever.
Marjorie (39)
Miscarriage at 8 weeks (2006)
Had to terminate pregnancy at 22.5 weeks, July 2010 , due to Pre-e.
Miss my baby girl, Hailey rose everyday. I will never give up.
Pregnant again, due in July. Dear God, I leave it in your hands. I feel so blessed.
Miscarried at 8.5 weeks. Devastated and Sad.
fineolin

Previous

Return to Trying Again after Preeclampsia