hey all!!!!

Are you considering having another child after preeclampsia? Trying again after preeclampsia can be an emotional challenge. You can find support with others who share your concerns here.

hey all!!!!

Postby steelsword328 » Tue Jul 20, 2004 10:44 am

I haven't posted since last week (I think). Our computer had a virus and we had to take it to the doctor! :} Hopefully it will be back next week. I am at work right now, so I can't stay on long---the big boss may walk in! hehehe! I am currently on cd17--who knows what dpo being that I once again I am not sure when I o'd. I failed at temps this month too---I'm just not organized enough to do it. I did OPK's on cd 12,13,14 and 15 and they were all negative. I don't put too much trust in those things though. I had some EWCM this month--but not very much, so I'm hoping that was a good sign.
But the sad story about this cycle is that dh and I only bd'd one time--on day 14. DH and I were alternately sick my week of possible O. Plus-to top it all off, dh and I were arguing about the whole TTC thing. Don't get me wrong--he does want another baby and he said so himself. He just hates that bd'ing seems so planned and less spontaneous. He told me I had one thing in mind, and that's not true, but I have to agree that the spontaneity is missing. WE ended the arguement on good terms and agreed that yes we do want another baby, but were still not sure how to make it more exciting and less "work". I'll have to figure out something.
So I'm still holding on to the little bit of hope that I caught the egg with just one day of business!! I have had this achy feeling in my lower abd all day, it's too early for af and I would think too early for implantation(on cd 17 in which I think I may have O on day 14 or 15--based on EWCM). Maybe today is O? If I have another OPK at home I may test.
Anyway...just updating everyone. Sorry so long and boring! Congrats to all the new pg girls! I'll catch up with posts when I get my 'puter back!!!![:)]

Renee mom to Alyssa-26wkr-1lb 4oz.-severe PE-now a happy and healthy 2 year old!
TTC#2!!!!
steelsword328

Re : hey all!!!!

Postby julie f » Tue Jul 20, 2004 10:54 am

Hey Renee,

I've been wondering where you were! Sorry about the computer problems... there have been many days where I've almost thrown mine right out the window...

I hope you did catch your egg this month. I know how frustrating it can be to have to bd on schedule... Completely destroys the mood! If we hadn't gotten pg when we did, I was going to have to come up with some really creative ideas to keep Dh on board...!

Best of luck!

Julie (27)
Zachary James, 7/22/03-7/27/03, born at 26wks - severe pe

Miracle in progress... #2 is due February 2005!!!

Southern California Coordinator
julie f

Postby for faith » Tue Jul 20, 2004 11:34 am

Renee ~ Best of luck with catching that egg!!! If you are still on, I would do that OPK again to check (I don't O until around CD20 - but my cycles are like 35 days), the past few months I have gotten what I think is O pain, like you are describing. I don't have that problem with DH, he doesn't care why he is getting some action (OMG!!! TMI [:0]), but good luck with that.

Good luck with the computer issues.

Take Care!!!

Jill
mommy to:
Tyler - 4 (36 wks, PIH)
Angel baby - 1/20/03 (11 wks)
Faith Kristine - 1/5/04-1/30/04 (30 weeks due to severe PE, passed due to NEC & Sepsis(preemie complications))

trying for #2 to share our lives with since 9/02
for faith

Postby angelkat » Tue Jul 20, 2004 12:15 am

Renee,

Good Luck this cycle....

How's the job going?.... Hope you are getting used to your new field and enjoying it...

Hugs
~T
Moderator Grief and Loss
Mommy to
Drew(13)PE 37 wks
Ky (11)PE 34 wks
~i~ Katlyne(12/9/02-04/02/03)25 wks
Casey Looking at Aug
Katlyne's Tribute Site
http://forevernetwork.com/lifestories/lifestory.cfm?Archive_ID=10971&Directory=/Archives/MountHope&Sort=V
angelkat

Postby alimarie » Tue Jul 20, 2004 12:30 am

renee,

hey, all it takes is one time really! that could have been it. let us know

AliMarie---mommy to Madalyn Anne-born at 35 wks due to severe pe (9/18/2001 4lbs. 14oz.)
alimarie

Postby steelsword328 » Tue Jul 20, 2004 01:13 pm

Thanks for the support! I will probably do an OPK later this afternoon.

T--I haven't started my new job yet--2 1/2 more weeks. I'm so excited and can't wait. I hate leaving all my co-workers though. I work with a really great bunch of people.

Renee mom to Alyssa-26wkr-1lb 4oz.-severe PE-now a happy and healthy 2 year old!
TTC#2!!!!
steelsword328

Postby denise » Tue Jul 20, 2004 06:20 pm

Hope your OPK went well this afternoon! Good luck TTC and hope you catch an egg soon!

Ariana-born 5/3/03 at 35 weeks due to HELLP Syndrome/pre-e: 4 lbs, 17 1/2 inches

Will start TTC in October!!

http://hometown.aol.com/scrapperlang/Home.htm
denise

Postby steelsword328 » Thu Jul 22, 2004 09:14 am

Well, I didn't take the OPK---got home and had to use the br so bad, I forgot to test!! :} Plus, dh injured his back at work and is doped up on Flexeril, so it didn't much matter if I o'd or not--couldn't do anything about it! Oh well, once again, here's to another month!

TTC#2!!!!
steelsword328

Postby alimarie » Sat Jul 24, 2004 09:19 am

renee,
i feel your pain! it is so hard waiting month to month. yuck.....i wish i could just turn off my mind so that i didn't even think about it but that has been impossible so far!

AliMarie---mommy to Madalyn Anne-born at 35 wks due to severe pe (9/18/2001 4lbs. 14oz.)

TTC #2
alimarie

Return to Trying Again after Preeclampsia