the waiting game ...man am i impatient

Are you considering having another child after preeclampsia? Trying again after preeclampsia can be an emotional challenge. You can find support with others who share your concerns here.

the waiting game ...man am i impatient

Postby bsherricca » Mon Sep 10, 2012 03:57 pm

1 more month to go before ttc again so says my husband ... my cycles are just returning 3 almost four months after (can u imagine !!)

has anyone with pcos on here found that subsequent to a pregnancy their pcos symptoms got worse or did it improve ? My doc says i have the all clear to ttc once my cycles are back but darn it if they didnt take long and darn it if it hasnt been irregular ......he has put me on bc he says for the next couple of months to get me regular and then dreaded clomid ....all i know is i dont want to wait too long i'm afraid i will lose my nerve .....i more month to go ah karamba
bsherricca

Re: the waiting game ...man am i impatient

Postby princess purr » Mon Sep 10, 2012 06:07 pm

I had very very irregular cycles until I got pregnant the first time, now they normally range from 28 to 32 days and very once in awhile they go a little longer. Good luck!! I hating waiting too!!
Val (34) & Carlos (32)
Married: April 29th 2011
Veronica Rosina, 11/25/2004-11/27/2004
Born at 26.5 weeks (1 lb 4oz, 14 inches) because of severe preeclampsia (doc says I was on my way to HELLP but not there yet)
Nicholas Robert, 11/22/2013 7 lb 7oz 19.5 inches, born at 36 weeks (due to previous classical c-section) PE FREE!!!!!!
princess purr

Return to Trying Again after Preeclampsia