Post Reply FAQ Members Login

Help with O please

Are you considering having another child after preeclampsia? Trying again after preeclampsia can be an emotional challenge. You can find support with others who share your concerns here.

Help with O please

Postby denise » Sun Jul 25, 2004 06:37 pm

by denise (5480 Posts), Sun Jul 25, 2004 06:37 pm

Alright, I think I'm running on a 28 day cycle. My question is what day do I start counting? I normally spot a day or two before AF comes full force. Do I count the spotting days or not? And then I count up until the day I spot/AF for the next month correct?
We are trying to time things for TTC, so I'm going to try OPK for Aug and Sept to make sure I'm on track. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks![:D]

Ariana-born 5/3/03 at 35 weeks due to HELLP Syndrome/pre-e: 4 lbs, 17 1/2 inches

Will start TTC in October!!

http://hometown.aol.com/scrapperlang/Home.htm
denise

Re : Help with O please

Postby 5thtymachrm » Sun Jul 25, 2004 10:07 pm

by 5thtymachrm (909 Posts), Sun Jul 25, 2004 10:07 pm

Denise..
First of all, I would go and read up on how to chart, what to look for, what you need, etc. There are two main places to get this info: 1) "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" by Toni Weschler, and 2) www.fertilityfriend.com . Fertility friend(FF) is a free service that can answer all your questions, there are a few other websites like this you can google search to find those also.

I got this excerpt from FF:
"When should I start charting? Go to Top
We recommend that you start charting on the first day of your period (red blood). Starting with your period will give you a complete view of your cycle."

Good luck and we look forward to seeing you on here!

Elizabeth

Indigo E. 11/20/03:37wks, PIH
ttc #2 is a go!
5thtymachrm

Re : Help with O please

Postby denise » Mon Jul 26, 2004 07:20 am

by denise (5480 Posts), Mon Jul 26, 2004 07:20 am

Thanks Elizabeth! I remembered reading about that book on other posts here, will have to venture out to see if I can find it here in town. Otherwise will have to order it online. Thanks for the site link, will go over to check it out now![:D]

Ariana-born 5/3/03 at 35 weeks due to HELLP Syndrome/pre-e: 4 lbs, 17 1/2 inches

Will start TTC in October!!

http://hometown.aol.com/scrapperlang/Home.htm
denise

Return to Trying Again after Preeclampsia