DH and I are planning on TTC in Oct for sure which would give us a end July DD. He really wants to start trying in Sept which would give us a end June DD. Here's what worries me about TTC in Sept. If by chance I'd get preggos right away, I'd be at 35 weeks the day I graduate from college.
I got sick with HELLP at 34/35 weeks with DD and I'm worried that with all the extra stress of the month as well as being the time of the first HELLP, something would happen again. I ended up having DD the second to last week of the semester and had to juggle a couple exams, but my profs were all super about it. Well, with spring being my last semester and I WANT to walk across the stage at graduation, I really think we should wait. I know I'd handle being 30ish weeks pg better than the 35 weeks.
I have talked with DH about it, and he understands, but I don't think completely. He says I should be more positive, and I really am trying to be. But I just have to look at reality too, and I don't want to deal with all that stress the middle of May. He supports my decision to wait until Oct for TTC, but isn't very happy about it.
Thanks for listening, I just needed to get this out of my brain. I've been obsessing over it for the last week. I know you all would understand too. Thanks again!!
Ariana (15 months)-born 5/3/03 at 35 weeks due to HELLP
TTC #2 starting in October!