New/Reply FAQ Members Login

Allison

Are you considering having another child after preeclampsia? Trying again after preeclampsia can be an emotional challenge. You can find support with others who share your concerns here.

Allison

Postby megansmom » Fri Aug 27, 2004 10:11 am

I just wanted to say hi and see how you are doing. I hope all is well your way. I also saw in one of the posts that your sister got a ++++. That is so wonderful and I wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS to her. I know she was upset last month. Are you still planning on ttc in a few months? I think we are going to stop preventing, but not actually start "trying" until November. That's all for now I guess. Talk to you later.

~Amanda
Mama to Megan, severe PE with mild HELLP at 34 wks

TTC #2 begins soon!
megansmom

Re : Allison

Postby arj » Fri Aug 27, 2004 08:13 pm

Hey Amanda! You're sweet for checking up on me. I actually had my biopsy today. It was very uneventful. I asked to see the lump when they removed it. It was about the size of a pea and from what the doctor said, he feels it's a benign cyst. They are going to send it off to the lab however to make sure. So at least it's a relief to finally have it out. When I do my breast exams now, I won't have to wonder about it.

Yes, my sister is thrilled. And I am very happy for her. As for me, our TTC plans are on hold until probably next Jun/July. I would like to time this next one to coincide with when I will be getting out of the military. It just makes it easier in many ways. It was exhausting to have to plan to go back to work and stock up a frozen milk collection and deal with a rigid pumping schedule. I don't want to have to do that again. Plus, Evan is a bundle of energy, and I think it would be best to have the next one when he is a little older, closer to 3 years old. So that's me! I can't wait to hear all about your "not trying" in November. You know what always happens when you are "not" trying... :)

Allison (29)
DS-Evan, 7/19/2003. Mild PE at 40 weeks
arj

Return to Trying Again after Preeclampsia