A little check in :o)

Are you considering having another child after preeclampsia? Trying again after preeclampsia can be an emotional challenge. You can find support with others who share your concerns here.

Re : A little check in :o)

Postby mada » Mon Sep 06, 2004 06:55 am

I am not sure about that med either, but I wanted to say, hooray on the lower hcg #!! That's great and I hope the bleedin goes away!!!

Mada Harpster-moderator for pregnant again

Sam 6-29-00 36weeks P.E.
Ben 11-03-01 No P.E.

Postby tracey » Mon Sep 06, 2004 06:10 am

Sorry, Elizabeth -- no thoughts on the meds from me either.
Just wanted to give you some big hugs and say I am glad things are at least on their way to getting better for you.

mama to
angel Ila Elizabeth (02.06.04),
pea-in-the-pod, EDD 03.25.05

Forum Moderator

Postby jenndola » Sun Sep 05, 2004 09:09 pm

No thoughts on the norethindrone...just some big *HUGS* and prayers that your bleeding will stop soon.

Missed miscarriage/D&C 14 weeks
Angel Maggie stillborn due to HELLP Syndrome & PIH at 19.5 wks
Miscarriage 6 weeks
Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
TTC #4 is a go in November
I'm putting my perinatologist's kids through college!

A little check in :o)

Postby 5thtymachrm » Sun Sep 05, 2004 07:44 pm

Hi girls..

thought I would check in here. Don't think I've been in here in about 2 wks- had to take a little break if ya kwim?[^]

I am on day43- still bleeding[:(]still cramping,bloating, and ickiness[:(][:(] My gyn put me on aygestin(norethindrone 5mg)-I started on friday on some fairly high doses-4x a day for 4day,then 3x a day x4days, then 2x a day x14days[;)]very tricky directions! I am supposed to stop bleeding by tomorrow and haven't yet, just praying that it stops tomorrow. She said to call in on tuesday if it hasn't. Have no clue what she'll do if it doesn't, maybe a different med or stronger?

has anyone else been on aygestin? it has sent my bp and pulse way up and i feel like i have the flu[xx(]with all the body aches,exhaustion and feeling cold nonstop. I couldn't find these side affects on the medicine instructions so just wondering if anyone else had this issue.

I am just dying to get all this bleeding over with! I want to get started on a new cycle. Which is what this medicine is supposed to do. My last hcg was 38[:D], that was last monday.

Any thoughts would be appreciated[:X][:I][;)]

Indigo E. 11/20/03 csec,PE,IUGR,chronic HBP,hypothyroid,asthma,hyperemesis,33wks on BR. 5 m/c's
ttc #2

Return to “Trying Again after Preeclampsia”