The first steps towards ttc

Are you considering having another child after preeclampsia? Trying again after preeclampsia can be an emotional challenge. You can find support with others who share your concerns here.
angelkat

Re : The first steps towards ttc

Postby angelkat » Thu Sep 09, 2004 05:37 am

Sue,
I hope you get to see the head man when it comes to your consult. It's such an exciting time and scary time all in the same breathe. I can remember during my consult my emotions were all over the place...

Hang in there!!!

Hugs
~T
Moderator Grief and Loss
Mommy to
Drew(14)PE 37 wks
Ky (12)PE 34 wks
~i~ Katlyne(12/9/02-04/02/03)25 wks
Casey - 34wks Born 7/29/04
Katlyne's Tribute Site
http://forevernetwork.com/lifestories/lifestory.cfm?Archive_ID=10971&Directory=/Archives/MountHope&Sort=V

sjs40

The first steps towards ttc

Postby sjs40 » Thu Sep 09, 2004 01:20 am

Our appointment with my consultant is tomorrow morning. I am really hoping I get to see the man himself. Not sure how it is in USA but here in UK the consultant heads the team, but you may only get to see one of his registrars. When I went for my follow up last year I did see my consultant due to the circumstances so I am hopeful that I will get a fast-track to him again. What I want to avoid is seeing somebody who has 'just' read my notes and needs me to explain things. I will only get upset again.

I have a list of questions, most of which I am sure were answered last year, but it was only 3wks after Ellie died so my memory is hazy. Chris wasn't there for that appointment, but he is coming tomorrow, and we are planning on ttc in the new year. I also have an appointment with the diabetic clinic but that isn't until November. As I had GD they want to see me pre-ttc.

Im scared and excited at the same time. Having this appointment tomorrow makes it all seem so much closer and more real!

Sue (41)
Chris (38)
DD Eleanor Susan (Ellie)
born at 27wks severe PE
24 July 03 - 20 August 03

Return to “Trying Again after Preeclampsia”