Post Reply FAQ Members Login

How is Everyone

How is Everyone

Postby tinalowe » Thu Oct 13, 2005 04:35 pm

by tinalowe (288 Posts), Thu Oct 13, 2005 04:35 pm

I just wanted to drop a line to see how everyone is doing? I know we all have the holidays coming up and I am sure things are going to get a little busy for some in the next couple of months.
tinalowe

Re : How is Everyone

Postby mayasmom » Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:41 am

by mayasmom (94 Posts), Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:41 am

Hi Tina,

I have been so busy lately that I haven't been able to check in regularly. Megan is 8 months old today! She is pulling up and climbing on everything. She is a dare devil and I am considering getting her a little helmet because she falls so much. Maya is doing great in K-5. I am blown away by all of the things she has learned.

I hope you are doing well and hopefully we can all get together soon.
mayasmom

Postby nikhaber » Sun Oct 16, 2005 00:27 am

by nikhaber (21 Posts), Sun Oct 16, 2005 00:27 am

Hi! Sam is doing GREAT! He will be 13 months tomorrow. He was born at 30 wks. during Hurricane Ivan. We went to the NICU reunion today and it was really nice. We saw alot of our nurses and our favorite doctor. Sam is 20 lb (2lb6oz at birth) and is 30 in long (15 1/2in at birth). He is meeting his developmental milestones and I couldn't ask for a happier baby. We are so blessed. Hope everyone else is doing well!
nikhaber

Postby emily kates mom » Sun Oct 16, 2005 01:34 pm

by emily kates mom (130 Posts), Sun Oct 16, 2005 01:34 pm

Hello everyone,
Emily Kate just turned two on Sept. 23. She is a little fireball - into everything! She weighed 22.8 lbs at her checkup (3 lbs. at birth). We are doing great - just busy! Maybe we can meet soon.

I saw the NICU reunion on the news. It looked like a lot of fun. Emily Kate was born at ******.
emily kates mom

Postby iansmom » Mon Oct 17, 2005 05:28 pm

by iansmom (254 Posts), Mon Oct 17, 2005 05:28 pm

Hi All! This is the first time I have visited the forum in weeks - sorry! Drew had his (late) 15 month checkup last week. He is a whopping 20 lbs! We have been struggling with tummy troubles with him and have tried several elimination diets. Come to find out it may be the salmonella that he had this summer still in his system. So we are testing for that. Ian is doing great. I wish I had known about the NICU reunion - Ian was born there, too! Or were ya'll talking about east??

Leslie, I was thinking about you this weekend. We had a regatta at the yacht club and there were lots of people from your area.

I hope everyone is doing well. It would be great to get together and I want to apologize for not making things happen. I obviously bit off more than I can chew. Please let me know if you have any ideas for a get together.
J
iansmom

Postby tinalowe » Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:05 pm

by tinalowe (288 Posts), Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:05 pm

Wow, great to hear from you guys. I have to join Jackie in apologizing for not getting things going the way they should. This year has been so hectic, but I hope things are slowing down and I can refocus more now. My email has changed too for anyone that needs it, you can just contact me through the link in my profile for it.
tinalowe

Postby hannahsmom » Wed Oct 26, 2005 08:44 am

by hannahsmom (1141 Posts), Wed Oct 26, 2005 08:44 am

Hey, girls! Hope everyone is well. We're okay over here. My sister just got hammered by Wilma. She lives in Sunrise, in between Ft. Lauderdale and Miami. She got some damage to her home. She said they told them it would be 3-4 weeks before power is restored [:0] but at least it's kind of cool now, whereas when Dennis hit us it was mid-July! I've decided to go part-time at work. I have always worked full-time, so this a treat for me!
Anyway, in the annual meeting forum I read they were looking for a place to hold the 2006 conference. I suggested Pensacola/Navarre/Destin Beaches. They want somewhere close to a major airport, so Pensacola or Mobile would fit that. I could help with Pensacola planning or if someone is interested in doing planning in Mobile that could work too. They had mentioned SC, which would be fun, but so far I don't think anything is decided. Anyway, I could help on the Pensacola end. Is anyone interested? Anyone have any connetions in your neck of the woods? I said I would bring it up with you ladies. I could not do the whole thing alone of course, but they said if a chapter wanted to plan then let them know. Anyway, I know we're all busy right now, so let me know what ya think!
hannahsmom

Return to Alabama