New Here

New Here

Postby kadensmama624 » Fri Jan 13, 2006 01:05 am

I'm not sure if this is how I introduce myself because I'm new, so if it's not right, bear with me lol.
My name is Ashley and I'm 19 years old. I delivered my son, Kaden, at 33 weeks due to PROM and PE which turned into full blown toxemia that nearly killed both of us. I also have some other problems such as GBS and diabetes. He is now 18 months old and thriving =). We live up in Flagstaff and I'm going to school to become an RN. I just wanted to introduce myself. I hope to meet some wonderful ladies here =).
kadensmama624

Re : New Here

Postby jillmushet » Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:40 am

Hi Ashley:

Thank you for introducing yourself! So glad to hear the you and Kaden are well after all that you went through. You will find a lot of support on this forum. The members here are great.

Flagstaff is so beautiful. Best of luck with your RN studies!
jillmushet

Postby darcynulph » Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:26 am

Ashley-

Welcome! I look forward to getting to know you and I am sure you will find that we all have very similar experiences. Please feel free to email anytime you would like to chat.
darcynulph

Postby jamilyn » Sat Jan 14, 2006 03:07 pm

welcome - im so happy to hear your little one is doing well.! Take advantage of all the forums and everything all these wonderfull people know, they really do help you feel like your not alone.

jamilyn

Return to Arizona