Post Reply FAQ Members Login

2006 WAT Sponsorship

2006 WAT Sponsorship

Postby jillmushet » Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:18 pm

Hi AZ Folks:

We are now actively securing sponsorships for the 2006 WAT.

The Sponsorship Levels and Benefits:

Platinum Sponsorship $500+: Company logo on t-shirt*, logo on banner, logo on a quarter-mile markers**, Company item in WAT gift bags***

Gold Sponsorship $250+: Company logo on banner, logo on a quarter-mile markers, company item in gift bags

Silver Sponsorship $100+: Company logo on a quarter-mile marker, company item in gift bags

Bronze Sponsorship $50+: Company item in walk-a-thon gift bags

The best way to donate money to the PF is on-line: http://www.preeclampsia.org/donate.asp A donor may make a notation that the donation is intended for the "Arizona Walk-a-thon".

A sponsor may make a check to 'Preeclampsia Foundation'. These checks will be sent to Jaime in MN at the PF Admin Office.

Thank you all for your constant support. You're the best!

* Deadline for t-shirt logos is March 31.
** One company/logo per quarter-mile marker.
*** Company supplies the items (business cards, business samples, coupons, etc) to WAT committee by April 15, 2006.
jillmushet

Re : 2006 WAT Sponsorship

Postby mommy1st » Sun Feb 19, 2006 01:17 pm

awesome!
I think my husband might donate so he can put his logo out there. I have a question though and it might sound stupid. I haven't done the walk-a-thon before do the people who walk have to try to earn money or can we just walk it? Let me know.

THanks!
mommy1st

Postby jillmushet » Sun Feb 19, 2006 02:38 pm

Hi Holly: All questions are welcome. :) About the walkers, they do not have to earn money. There is a participation fee for each participant: $15. We encourage those walking to gather donations and to ask other people to participate; pledges are not neccessary.

It would be great if your husband sponsored the WAT! Please keep in mind the March 31st deadline for t-shirt logos.

Thanks!

Jill
jillmushet

Postby jillmushet » Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:32 pm

How are we doing on sponsorships?

fyi: In-kind donations are welcome. (e.g. my husband's workplace will donate water.) The dollar value of in-kind donations will determine the sponsor level.

Thank you!
jillmushet

Return to Arizona