Post Reply FAQ Members Login

Northern and Southern Ca Chapters

Northern and Southern Ca Chapters

Postby natan » Wed Dec 03, 2003 05:29 pm

Hello Ca,
...Anne is coming to town...We are preparing for up coming chapter meetings here in Ca (Southern and Northern areas). We don't have dates yet but Southern Ca will be sometime in January and Northern Ca will be in Febuary. If you would like to volunteer to help organize, volunteer your home, help set up for chapter meeting, etc, please email me directly or or reply to this message. Would love some input on the kind of chapter meeting we should have. [;)]

Looking forward to an exciting event!
Deborah
djleibo@yahoo.com
natan

Re : Northern and Southern Ca Chapters

Postby julie f » Thu Dec 04, 2003 00:18 am

[8D] SOUTHERN CA [8D]

Please contact me if you would like to help with the Southern California meeting! As Deborah said, we could use your ideas, your time and possibly your home!

The So Cal meeting will be either the 2nd or 3rd week of January, I will post the date as soon as it's finalized.

I will be sending out an email with details to all registered Southern California members. So, if you're not registered yet, please do so and then let me know so I can add you to my list!

Please email me directly if you're interested in helping out with the Southern CA meeting! Thanks so much and I look forward to meeting many of you!

Julie
Pelote77@aol.com
julie f

Postby natan » Mon Dec 08, 2003 05:57 pm

Hello Ca;
We need volunteers to help with upcoming chapter meetings. In Jan for Southern California and Febuary for The Bay Area. Please contact us to help make this an awesome event happen. <@@>

we need volunteers is the following area:
*Finding a location
*Setting up
*Organizing
*Send out e-vites
*clean-up

Deborah: djleibo@yahoo.com (The Bay Area)
Julie: PELOTE77@aol.com(Southern Ca)

Looking forward to a great event.[:X][:)][8D][;)][^]
natan

Postby julie f » Wed Dec 17, 2003 06:38 pm

Southern CA... where are you?[?][?][8D]

We have a date! Anne will be in town on Saturday, Janury 24th!! Please save the date for an afternoon meeting!

I'll be sending out an email to all the registered members in Southern California with details as they come in. I don't have an exact meeting location yet but, it looks like the Los Angeles area is most central.

Please email me if you would like to help![:D] Northern CA needs volunteers as well!

Julie Pelote77@aol.com

julie f

Postby natan » Wed Dec 17, 2003 09:27 pm

Would like to start a "Chat" with other chapter members about how you go about getting more people to volunteer. How about Friday afternoon around 2pm California time. 12pm Eastern Time right?

Come on CA, we know you are out there. If you think you might be interested please respond to this post. Hope to talk to you soon.

Deborah.[:D][:)][8D][:X]
djleibo@yahoo.com
natan

Return to California