Post Reply FAQ Members Login

CA WAT Update

CA WAT Update

Postby julie f » Wed Mar 29, 2006 00:43 am

by julie f (7993 Posts), Wed Mar 29, 2006 00:43 am

Hey walkers!

Just wanted to give you an update on the California WAT scheduled for 05/20/06 in Santa Barbara.

There are two hotels in the area that have agreed to a discounted rate for Preeclampsia Foundation Members and Friends.
Best Western Pepper Tree Inn - (805) 687-5511
http://www.sbhotels.com/pages/pepper.cfm
$176/night
Best Western Encina Lodge & Suites - (805) 682-7277
http://www.sbhotels.com/pages/pepper.cfm
$174/night
I know that even with the discount, it still leaves them pricey... The majority of hotels that I checked with though weren't able to give us a discount unless I could garauntee a certain number of rooms. Feel free to check out the above hotels as well as different travel sites like expedia, priceline, etc. - you might be able to do better that way. If you book at one of the above mentioned Best Westerns, be sure to mention "Preeclampsia Foundation" to receive the discounted rate. If you have ANY questions regarding hotels in the area, please email me at California@preeclampsia.org and I'll be happy to give you info.

My husband and I have been sending out registration brochures to our family and friends and have had a great response, I hope that it is going well for you also!

We also have two sponsors signed on, sbparent.com and the Santa Barbara Police Officer's Association. If you know of anyone that would be interested in sponsoring as well, please contact me ASAP. I need to get their information this week in order to get their logos on the back of our T-Shirts.

Please let me know how I can help, I believe this day will be a great success and I can't wait!

If you haven't registered yet, please contact me to get signed up!! California@preeclampsia.org
julie f

Return to California