WAT is 2 weeks away!!! **5/11 update**

WAT is 2 weeks away!!! **5/11 update**

Postby julie f » Thu May 04, 2006 01:33 pm

Hey everyone! Wanted to check in and give you an update on the California Walk A Thon.

If you haven't already registered, there is still plenty of time! Register online: http://www.preeclampsia.org/wat.asp or, contact me by email: California@preeclampsia.org

One exciting new bit of news:
The Santa Barbara Police Department will be there to provide fingerprint/ID kit cards to all children present at the walk. The Officers will be there at 9:30am. So get there early to register (registration begins at 9:00am) and then you'll have plenty of time to get your fingertprint cards and check out the nearby carousel.

Looking forward to seeing all of you on the 20th - please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions!

Julie
julie f

Re : WAT is 2 weeks away!!! **5/11 update**

Postby julie f » Wed May 10, 2006 12:50 am

More good news for the California WAT!

The local Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf will be providing coffee for the regsitration period! Come check-in, get caffeinated, get your ID kits for the kids, play in the park and then help us take steps to raise awareness!

Registration begins at 9am, walk begins at 10am. Email me if you haven't already registered! We have approximately 70 registered walkers so far and several more inquiring each day!

Can't wait to meet all of you!
julie f

Postby missgamecock » Wed May 10, 2006 01:20 pm

Julie if I lived in Southern CA I would be there in a heartbeat. Sounds like so much fun!
missgamecock

Postby julie f » Thu May 11, 2006 07:26 pm

On May 20th, the same day as our WAT, the Family Service Agency of Santa Barbara will be holding a Children's Festival.

Thought that those of you coming with children might like to check it out after the Walk-A-Thon! http://www.sbparent.com/Events_Calendar/Special_Events.html

Sabrina - It'll be a great day, fly on over!
julie f

Return to California