Post Reply FAQ Members Login

Northern California's Chapter Meeting

Northern California's Chapter Meeting

Postby natan » Thu Feb 19, 2004 09:57 pm

by natan (203 Posts), Thu Feb 19, 2004 09:57 pm

Hi Northern Calif;
Just wanted to remind you once again about our upcoming meeting at Mimi's Cafe. Please don't forget to reply or send me an e-mail if you are interested in attending. Feb 29th @ 5pm in San Mateo, located near the 92 fwy.

Looking forward to meeting with all of you,

Deborah[8D][8D]
natan

Re : Northern California's Chapter Meeting

Postby natan » Mon Mar 01, 2004 01:45 pm

by natan (203 Posts), Mon Mar 01, 2004 01:45 pm

Hey fellow members[8D]

We had a great time![:D]

Just wanted to say thank you to Northern California members. We had 11 people (including two very young members and my husband) attend this meeting. We talked a lot about our experiences with preeclampsia and how our doctors did/did not know what about Preeclampsia. Talked about puting together fundraising event sometime in May. Everybody is very egar to help raise money so we can pass on the word about our foundation. We will brainstorm more next month. (I am pretending I am on the Oscars now[:o)])I would like to thank Margaret, Julie, Lisa, Sandra, Beverly, Rick, Bhanu (and her husband), Natan and Lyndon ( our youngest members) for attending our first meeting. In a jar, I collected close to $90. in cash for donations (which includes donations from people from our Mommy & Me group)it is on the way to head office.

Stay tuned for upcoming event schedules.

Deborah
Moderator for Donations and Fundraising/ Coordinator for Northern Ca.
natan

Return to California