Survivors in North OC/LA/Inland Empire?

Survivors in North OC/LA/Inland Empire?

Postby ktoves » Mon Jan 24, 2011 05:58 pm

I'm looking for women who could offer support and meet up from time to time. I know there are some groups in the making but if there's anyone out there who would like to meet up soon that would be great! I am pregnant with my 3rd and have been so down and scared, I wish there was someone else close who understands.

Thanks,
Kimberlee
2X Preeclampsia & PP Preeclampsia survivor
Due July 22nd 2011 with baby #3
Diagnosed w/ heart valve disease & sponge kidney disease 2009
ktoves

Re: Survivors in North OC/LA/Inland Empire?

Postby panguitch02 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 01:34 pm

Hi Kimberlee,

I am in Huntington Beach. I just had my 2nd baby at the beginning of the month. I would love to get together.

Meredith Drews heads the local OC PE group and also chairs the "Orange County Walk for Preeclampsia", which you can find on Facebook. She posts all the OC walk progress. Maybe we can plan a group meet up soon.
Shannon (34) & Jason (35)
Jameson 6/1/07 33 weeks to Severe PE... 5 weeks NICU
Lilah Noel 1/2/11 PIH from 19 weeks... VBAC at 40 weeks
panguitch02

Postby jjones1333 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 04:49 pm

Hi Kimberlee,

I know this is a little late, but I live in Murrieta/Temecula area. I would love to get together. I was actually thinking of starting an Inland Empire group on meetup.com, but it costs money boo :( My twin sister actually lives in Huntington Beach. She hasn't suffered herself, but she was there with me throughout everything.
jjones1333

Postby audrey s. » Sat Apr 16, 2011 01:13 am

I work in OC and live in LA, my daughter is a teen now and I am way beyond child-bearing now (hysterectomy in 2002). I'm now starting to track the idea of our long-term health and might be interested in an occasional meet-up.
Mom to Rebecca, now 16 and honor student. 37-week, two months in NICU for her thanks to NEC and meningitis. One month in hospital for me, HELLP syndrome and severe hyper-reflexia. All healthy now, more or less!
audrey s.

Return to California