Post Reply FAQ Members Login

Meeting on August 15 in Duluth!

Meeting on August 15 in Duluth!

Postby aimeejane » Tue Aug 03, 2004 06:43 pm

by aimeejane (589 Posts), Tue Aug 03, 2004 06:43 pm

We have set the date for our first meeting! It will be held Sunday, August 15, from 2:00pm - 4:30pm. I am hosting at my home in Duluth, which is about 25 minutes north of downtown Atlanta. I will e-mail directions in response to RSVP's. Please e-mail me by Thursday the 12th if you plan on coming, so I can prepare enough goodies.

This will be a very informal meeting. Of course, you're welcome to bring your kids if you need to or want to. Spouses, friends, family members...all are welcome! As you all know, we are not the only ones affected by this disesase, and it's common for our loved ones to need support and/or want to offer help as well.

Also, if you know anyone else who has been a victim of preeclampsia, eclampsia, Pregnancy-Induced Hypertension and/or HELLP Syndrome, please let them know about the Foundation and invite them to join us.

I look forward to seeing those of you that can come! If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me. (aimeejane75@yahoo.com)

Aimee
Georgia State Coordinator
Moderator - Pregnant Again

Ds Nicky - 3/24/00 (28 wks - eclampsia)
Ds Kalen - 7/10/03 (36 weeks - preeclampsia)
aimeejane

Re : Meeting on August 15 in Duluth!

Postby annegarrett » Tue Aug 03, 2004 06:57 pm

by annegarrett (2525 Posts), Tue Aug 03, 2004 06:57 pm

I'm there in spirit!! Happy to call in and say hey over the speaker phone!!

Take care and let us know how it goes!

Anne Garrett
Executive Director
Preeclampsia Foundation
annegarrett

Re : Meeting on August 15 in Duluth!

Postby carolh » Thu Aug 12, 2004 12:40 am

by carolh (206 Posts), Thu Aug 12, 2004 12:40 am

Hi Aimee -

Wishing you luck with the turnout for your meeting on Sunday. I'll be anxious to hear how it goes!

Let me know if I can help you with anything. Also, take a look at my post in the Diva Network section and give me your thoughts/feedback. I'm hoping to get all of us Diva's better connected soon and am following up with Anne/Eleni on the brochure pdf file so we can all get started on the Get The Word Out campaign.

Talk to you soon,
Carol

Carol Hamilton, Pharm.D.
Michigan Coordinator
Director of Chapter Development
Ann Arbor
carolh

Return to Georgia