PAD

timelessbeauty

Re : PAD

Postby timelessbeauty » Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:39 pm

This is the Hubby of TimelessBeauty, I was notified of this candlelight vigil as I walked in from work tonight, and showed me the message of the event on Nov. 15, 2005... I agreed with her that this sounded like a very nice touch to my Birthday, that is to remember my Son, Benjamin Adam, AKA... BAM BAM, lol. Count us in.

Doc

whosures

PAD

Postby whosures » Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:44 pm

Howdy fellow Hoosiers and others who live close! I work with the March of Dimes in Indy. In 2002, I developed HELLP at 25 weeks. My daughter was delivered by emergency c-section just a few days later. She weighed 1lb, 10oz. Today, she is a beautiful, healthy 3 year old. On November 15th, we are holding a candlelight vigil and prematurity roll-call on the canal in downtown Indianapolis. We are looking for names of premature babies to read off. Each name that we read off will have a candle lit in that child's honor. We need the name, number of weeks premature, date of birth and date of death (if applicable). I would feel so honored if you could give me your children's names and I could add them to our list. Also, if you live close enough (and aren't on bedrest) PLEASE attend the candlelight vigil on the canal. You can get more information on this at www.marchofdimes.com/indiana
If you'd like to add your child's name, just respond to my message.

Return to “Indiana”