The Zoo Boo hoo hoo from Sue

Re : The Zoo Boo hoo hoo from Sue

Postby kristen8843 » Mon Oct 31, 2005 03:45 pm

A lunch date sounds wonderful...just let me know when you'd like to come up. We could possibly even meet 1/2 way, so you wouldn't have to travel so far. Are there any other families in or around northern Indiana that you've talked to? Or is everyone more central or southern? Just curious...

Kristen
kristen8843

Postby princess_ame » Fri Nov 04, 2005 09:03 pm

Kristen, I noticed in your profile that you live in Plymouth. I live in Argos which is about 10 minutes south. I wish we could have gone, but both my girls were sick with fevers, runny noses, and coughs. Sue, I do appreciate your willingness to work at this. With a busy household, your time is full I am sure. Don't get discouraged!!!
princess_ame

Postby timelessbeauty » Sat Nov 05, 2005 01:59 pm

I'll keep at this, it's my passion .. along with my kids and crochet!
Sue
timelessbeauty

Postby kristen8843 » Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:03 am

Amy,

How wild! You're so close to me!! And our daughters are only a day apart (your youngest)!! I'm so glad to hear that there's someone else in this area that has gone through a similar experience!!

Email me if you'd like to chat, or possibly meet up and let the girls meet. Sorry you couldn't make it to the zoo, and I hope the girls are feeling better. You just made my day!! [:D]

kristen8843

Postby annegarrett » Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:35 am

I know this is entirely irrelevant but just as an FYI--I was born in Indiana and spent the first four years of my life in Danville. I love visiting old friends back there and never need much of an excuse.

Take care,
annegarrett

Postby kristen8843 » Mon Nov 07, 2005 04:02 pm

It's great to hear that we're in such good company!! I have some friends that go to Danville to ride (horses) pretty often. I've never been there, but am going to try and join them for a ride or two next year. Maybe I'll get to see your hometown. [^]
kristen8843

Postby timelessbeauty » Mon Nov 07, 2005 04:08 pm

I'm 15 minutes from Danville and would love for you to come visit Anne! Kristen, come on down! lol ...Yes, that is the same hospital where I have had my last three birth experiences. I have to say it's a great place!

Sue
timelessbeauty

Postby princess_ame » Mon Nov 07, 2005 06:24 pm

Kristen, My girls are still sick!!! We've had this for 3 weeks now. I took my oldest in and she has a sore throat and still has a fever, but they say it's just a virus!!! I really hope we get over this very soon!!! I would love to meet you sometime. It seems like I run to Plymouth all the time (well at least the days my husband doesn't go to school. He goes to college in Winona Lake.) {Perhaps we could meet up there sometime!!! Anyway, my girls are up...gotta run.
princess_ame

Postby timelessbeauty » Mon Nov 07, 2005 09:28 pm

ok, maybe you guys need to organize the luncheon and I'll come up if invited? heheheh

Sue
timelessbeauty

Postby kristen8843 » Tue Nov 08, 2005 02:50 pm

So sorry to hear the girls are still sick. Life gets so tough when you have a sick little one at home!! [xx(]

Let me know when everyone's feeling better, and we'll plan a get-together! And Sue, of course you'll be invited!!!! [:p] Silly woman!

I work all week, but I usually have some free time on the weekends. I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone!!
kristen8843

PreviousNext

Return to Indiana