Indy Area

Indy Area

Postby whosures » Sat Jan 28, 2006 09:51 pm

If any of you happen to live in the Indy area AND listen to WFMS, you might hear my voice. They're doing a Riley radiothon and my voice is on the commercial. I didn't even know about it until an Aunt called. They must have pulled the quote from some interview I did for the hospital. So if you happen to hear it, that's me. :)
whosures

Re : Indy Area

Postby lizzybeth » Sun Jan 29, 2006 00:44 am

Way cool!

Nope, I'm not close enough to get the station but wanted to pop in and let you know how neat that is.

Hmn, two famous people in one night! Oh HUN!
lizzybeth
lizzybeth

Postby timelessbeauty » Sun Jan 29, 2006 09:14 am

Your Turn Lizzybeth! lol .. How are the kids? and Whosures.. that is FANTASTIC! I will try to listen and hear the ad. I think you and I need to get together for lunch soon. What do you think? That is, if you can put up with my two youngest while we eat. LOL

timelessbeauty

Postby whosures » Sun Jan 29, 2006 09:46 pm

I'm always up for lunch! This week will be crazy, then things should level out. On Tuesday, I'm going to the Capitol to encourage legislature for better healthcare for pregnant women. I'm out of town on business on Wednesday and Thursday, then back on Friday. :) We can also always head to Children's Museum. I have a membership that includes guests. And if you happen to hear the ad, I'm the one talking about my bug's surgery.
whosures

Postby timelessbeauty » Mon Jan 30, 2006 08:18 am

Funny you should mention legislature because I had thoughts about what we can do from a lobbying point of view to change the way women are treated by the healthcare providers and insurance companies. There are so many red tape hurdles to get adequate care when you don't have the time while PE and other symptoms present themselves. Indiana Capitol or Washington? I'd be interested to be there or hear what you have to present.
timelessbeauty

Postby whosures » Mon Jan 30, 2006 08:50 am

I'm actually going as a representative of March of Dimes. I'll find out tomorrow morning exactly what I'm talking about. :) If you're interested in more info or in actually going, you can go to www.marchofdimes.com/indiana. I'm sure they'd love to have you. If not, I'd be happy to copy my info and get it to you. (then we'd have to meet for lunch)
whosures

Postby timelessbeauty » Mon Jan 30, 2006 03:36 pm

I am definitely interested! I'll see what I can do.
timelessbeauty

Return to Indiana