May 13th, 2006 Indy Walk-a-thon downtown

timelessbeauty

Re : May 13th, 2006 Indy Walk-a-thon downtown

Postby timelessbeauty » Wed Feb 08, 2006 08:02 pm

OK, I have to give my husband a lot of credit for this idea. He and I were both talking about the shirts being white with logo and I told him, well, to make it interesting, we could always tie-dye ours to be blue for our son's memory or someone could do pink for their daughter. Or Purple for both. Hehehe (blue and pink make purple) .. but he told me, why don't we get some of those stamps from the craft store that look like lil baby foot prints (the ones taken at time of birth) and get two different ink colors to make either pink or blue footprints on the shirts for Walkers. And for those that have suffered PE multiple times, I will wear multiple prints on my shirt. :-) I think I would put all four pairs of prints across the back of my shirt. :-)

WAT or what do you think? hehehe

timelessbeauty

May 13th, 2006 Indy Walk-a-thon downtown

Postby timelessbeauty » Sat Feb 04, 2006 03:01 pm

The Indiana Preeclampsia Foundation Walk-a-thon will be held Downtown Indianapolis at White River State Park on May 13th, 2006 starting at 8:00a.m. It is a 5k Walk along the canal with a silent auction to follow.

Registration is $15.00 up until April 30th, $20.00 starting May 1st and we shall have a registration table set up on site. T-shirts will be made available at the WALK and we will stamp them with little blue or pink footprints to honor the baby/pregnancy for whom you are walking. We shall also have signs along the route to honor/memorialize all those that have suffered under PE. If you would like to have your child mentioned as either a survivor or as a memorial, please email me (Indiana@preeclampsia.org) [8D][:D][:)]

Registration forms are available through my email address Indiana@preeclampsia.org as well as ONLINE.

The event will go on as scheduled rain or shine. Hope to see you there!

Return to “Indiana”